automating iTunes apple id creation

Does anyone know if autoit is able to automate itunes, specifically apple id creation. I manage the iPad and iOS devices for my company. A few times a year i have to create 50-100 apple id's at once. I was using an applescript however it is no longer being updated and broke when iTunes updated several versions ago. I was actually able to write one using Wintask, which is a commercial automating program, however it is $400 dollars for one license which isn't even a problem really, however I would like something than can be turned into an executable. The script neeeds to search for a free app, try to download it, choose create apple id, then proceed to fill in all of the questions, (which in my case are all the same with the exception of the email address, at the end, it needs to sign out, then restart the procedure with the next email address. I pull the emails from a csv file, and hard code all of the other questions into the script. The problem I have encountered with Autoit is not being able to recognize all of the buttons in iTunes. I also tried the simplespy tool, and it did better, however there were still a lot of buttons and controls that do not return anything useful. 

Can i use the information from the Microsoft inspect.exe tool in autoit? I am using windows 10, and i noticed i could not even complete the calculator automation tutorial, as the buttons do not return the same values as in the tutorial version of calc. Can autoit use UIA descriptors for control types. That is what I used in Wintask, almost all of the commands were UIA descriptors.

If autoit is not able, can anyone recommend another tool that I could look into?

Here is some info from inspect.exe, can autoit use UIA_ButtonControlTypeID and name:GET to identify and push buttons?

How found:    Mouse move (617,479)
hwnd=0x00000000001914D8 64bit class="WebViewWindowClass" style=0x56000000 ex=0x0
Name:    "Get"
ControlType:    UIA_ButtonControlTypeId (0xC350)
LocalizedControlType:    "button"
BoundingRectangle:    {l:531 t:465 r:697 b:494}
IsEnabled:    true
IsOffscreen:    false
IsKeyboardFocusable:    true
HasKeyboardFocus:    false
AccessKey:    ""
ProcessId:    18988
ProviderDescription:    "[pid:18988,hwnd:0x0 Main(parent link):Microsoft: MSAA Proxy (unmanaged:uiautomationcore.dll)]"
IsPassword:    false
HelpText:    ""
LegacyIAccessible.ChildId:    0
LegacyIAccessible.DefaultAction:    "press"
LegacyIAccessible.Description:    "Description: $0.00 Get, Google Maps - Real-time navigation, traffic, transit, and nearby places"
LegacyIAccessible.Help:    ""
LegacyIAccessible.KeyboardShortcut:    ""
LegacyIAccessible.Name:    "Get"
LegacyIAccessible.Role:    push button (0x2B)
LegacyIAccessible.State:    read only,hot tracked,focusable (0x1000C0)
LegacyIAccessible.Value:    ""
IsAnnotationPatternAvailable:    false

Thanks

Edited by jroncalli
more information