Metro style combo

Wingens

Hi all,

I created a little script we use at work for inputing date and time stamps into our ticket system.
Now I thought it would look nice in a Metro style GUI, I found an UDF on the forum what does almost everything I want.

I have but one thing I can't seem to find and don't have the skills to create.
The gui uses one pulldown menu (GUICtrlCreateCombo) it stays in the older looking style.

I attached the script and files I have, also in the zip you find an example of what I am looking for.

Hope you guys can help me :)

Hotkey.zip

This script isn't runable:

+>11:15:11 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.14.801.2025.0 SciTE v.3.4.4.0   Keyboard:00000407  OS:WIN_81/  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0407)
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\Bert\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\Bert\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
! Invalid AutoIt3Wrapper directive Keyword:#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_HiDpi with value:y
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\Bert\AutoIt3.My\Test\Hotkey\Hotkey\BIN\Script\Metro-V1.0.au3
+>11:15:14 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\Bert\AutoIt3.My\Test\Hotkey\Hotkey\BIN\Script\Metro-V1.0.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
"C:\Users\Bert\AutoIt3.My\Test\Hotkey\Hotkey\BIN\Script\MetroGUI-UDF\MetroGUI_UDF.au3" (2513) : ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.:
If $MInfo[4] = $GLOBAL_HOVER_REG[$i_BTN][0] And $mHoverCheck Then
If $MInfo^ ERROR
->11:15:16 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1
+>11:15:16 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.