1. argumentum

argumentum

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By diff
      Hello,

so I have started to learn to use the Word UDF and got issue to add my pictures after exact paragraphs. I was searching in the forum for the solution, checked with examples and still I don't understand how to add pictures after paragraph in new line.

My word document has like 8 pages and for example on page I have paragraph named "My examples:" and here starts my problem.

I have tried to do this:
      #include <Word.au3> Local $oWord = _Word_Create() Local $oDoc = _Word_DocOpen($Word, @ScriptDir & "\examples.docx", Default, Default, True) $oSearchRange = _Word_DocRangeSet($oDoc, -1, $wdParagraph, 0) $oRangeFound = _Word_DocFind($oDoc, "My examples:", $oSearchRange) _Word_DocPictureAdd($oDoc, @ScriptDir & "\pic1.jpg", Default, Default, $oRangeFound) And here the picture adds before the paragraph My examples: on same line and looks like
      {pic1}My Examples:

What I want to see is:
      My examples:
      {PICTURE IN NEW LINE} which is pic1.jpg from my code.

How I can do that? I want to add 3 pictures in a row in new line each like:
      My examples:
      {pic1.jpg}
      {pic2.jpg}
      {pic3.jpg}

Hope I explained this well, but you can ask me if you need any additional information to clarify.
    • By ahha
      I'm trying to get the number of columns in a specific row in a Word table and am stuck.   I need a push.  Program below and Word file attached.
      Thanks.
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y ;use this to debug in console window #include <Word.au3> $oWord = _Word_Create(True, True) ;Create Word application object, make it visible, and force a new instance of Word $oDoc = _Word_DocOpen($oWord, @ScriptDir&"\ColumnTest.docx", Default, Default, True) ;Open the Word document $iTablesCount = $oDoc.Tables.Count ;get Tables count in $oDoc Pause("$iTablesCount = '" & $iTablesCount & "'") $iRowCount = $oDoc.Tables.Item(1).Rows.Count ;Table hard coded $iColCount = $oDoc.Tables.Item(1).Columns.Count Pause("Table#1 $iRowCount = '" & $iRowCount & " $iColCount = '" & $iColCount & "'") ;trying to get the number of columns in each row ;$ColCountInRow = $oDoc.Tables.Item(1).Rows(1).Columns.Count ;this fails and read somewhere to use Cells.Count $ColCountInRow = $oDoc.Tables.Item(1).Rows(1).Cells.Count ;hard code Row 1 <<<<< ERROR here ;this is the error I get ;: ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: ;$ColCountInRow = $oDoc.Tables.Item(1).Rows(1).Cells.Count ;$ColCountInRow = $oDoc.Tables.Item(1)^ ERROR Pause("Row 1 has " & $ColCountInRow & " Columns") Exit Func Pause($text="") MsgBox(262144, "DEBUG", "Paused: " & $text) EndFunc  
      ColumnTest.docx
    • By Divane
      Hello everyone. I need to convert any string to 3-digit decimal. It is possible to convert through online tools. Is there any way to do this in AutoIt.

For Example ;
      8cdb3 = DECIMAL 056 099 100 098 051

Is it possible the conversion above by AutoIt? Thanks.
    • By obiwanceleri
      Good evening! 
      I know this has been done to death in many programming languages and probably even in AutoIt. 
      But couldn't help myself and as a learning challenge I wrote "yet another converter" LOL
      I need your help to test it and show me "the error of my ways" but in a nutshell here's what it can do already (taken from my source file) :
      Converts all zip files recursively into a 7Zip file, with max compression REQUIRES AUTOIT Version 3.3.14.5 + Exact copy with attributes and folder structure + Extensive error checking, including files blocked by anti-virus (by file count) + Can stop process and restart later with the use of a log file + Can pause process (but in between compressing / extracting files) + Creates a .CSV file that can be used to check on compression ratios + Dynamic GUI that enables user to see console while 7zip is working + Gui can be stretched horizontally for long filenames + Up to 5 retries while transfering compressed files + Checks free space (at startup) to make sure you don't kill your OS LOL + Have converted 10,000+ files with no issues in file integrity. + Open to suggestions and program free to modify to your liking + Will eventually be fully modular and configurable (if there is interest for this) + Exit codes so you can have an idea where program went wrong (if it did) + Fully commented so users can tinker away. - Cannot save archive comments. - Not FULLY tested yet, do not use on .zip files that have no backups The program also has a very minimal GUI that can be stretched. Not a huge fan of million-button interfaces.
      I also assume some people running this program will have a 1024x768 monitor so the GUI is made accordingly.
      There is no way I am keeping this script for myself. If this is useful to anybody, feel free to use it and modify it. All I ask is you credit me (as I will credit those who contribute).
      Now here's the issues that are left to fix. Any help is greatly appreciated and I will add your name in the credits if you so wish.
      - For some reason while compression is under way, all my current explorer windows flicker; notably the cut-and-paste part. I can't seem to narrow it down. 
      - Also context menu is closed in explorer every time program compresses / extracts a new file
      - I've added support for retries if, for some reason, AutoIt can't move the converted file. This happened once after 5000-6000 conversions. Now that I've programmed the retries, the process is somewhat slower. It shouldn't affect speed though.  
      - After compressing 10,000+ files (Yes I have that many zip files! Think Mame) I've had a system meltdown. There's a leak somewhere. Am I supposed to close something and I'm not? I've added _IsPressed() lately so closing that .DLL is not the cause of this leak. 
      - Subtracting one array from another was a tricky thing to program (happens when user stops and restarts process), if you can think of a faster way I'm all in.
      Obviously if you find bugs or have suggestions, I'm all ears. 
      Changelog is included in the source file, including credits.
      PLEASE DON'T CONVERT ALL YOUR FILES YET. It's not fully tested (well I tested it but I need others to test too).

Obiwanceleri
      Zip27z_102.au3
    • By Fenzik
      Hello!
      i wrote this function as alternative to using the Com Object or Commandline version of this project, discussed also earlyer on this forum.
      Project site - http://ebstudio.info/home/xdoc2txt.html
      Advantage of this implementation is that you do not need to register Com dll, using regsvr32.
      But you still need the project Dll (xd2txlib.dll).
      Enjoy!
      ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _ExtractText ; Description ...: Extracts text from advanced documment formats (Doc, Docx, ODT, XLS, ...) ; Syntax ........: _ExtractText($sFilename[, $bProperties = False[, $hDll = 0]]) ; Parameters ....: $sFilename - a string value. ; $bProperties - [optional] a boolean value. Default is False. If True, documment properties will be returned instead of the text. ; $hDll - [optional] a handle value. Default is 0. Optional handle to previously opened xd2txlib.dll. By default the xd2txlib.dll (Expected in @scriptdir) will be opened and closed during the function call. ; Return value .: String, containing the text or documment properties or empty string and Error as follows: ;1 - The file does not exists. ;2 - Error during opening xd2txlib.dll. ;3 - No text returned. ; Author ........: Fenzik ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: Project site - http://ebstudio.info/home/xdoc2txt.html ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _ExtractText($sFilename, $bProperties = False, $hDll = 0) If Not FileExists($sFilename) Then Return SetError(1, "", "") Local $bLoaded = False If $hDll = 0 Then $hDll = DllOpen(@scriptdir&"\xd2txlib.dll") If $hDll = -1 Then Return SetError(2, "", "") $bLoaded = True Endif $aResult = DllCall($hDll, "int:cdecl", "ExtractText", "WSTR", $sFilename, "BOOL", $bProperties, "WSTR*", "") If $aResult[0] = 0 Then Return SetError(3, "", "") If $bLoaded = True Then DllClose($hDll) Return $aResult[3] EndFunc  

xd2txlib-example.zip