cant make imagesearch works hel please

here is the script im trying to test

#include <ImageSearch.au3>

HotKeySet("p", "checkForImage")

global $y = 0, $x = 0

Func checkForImage()
Local $search = _ImageSearch('login.PNG', 0, $x, $y, 0)
If $search = 1 Then
MouseMove($x, $y, 10)
EndIf
EndFunc

while 1
sleep(200)
WEnd

and here is the error

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\AlejandroM17X\Desktop\script\login.au3" /UserParams    
+>08:52:29 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.16.612.1119.0 SciTE v.3.6.6.0   Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_10/  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:0409)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\AlejandroM17X\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\AlejandroM17X\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\AlejandroM17X\Desktop\script\login.au3
+>08:52:29 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\AlejandroM17X\Desktop\script\login.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
+>08:52:30 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>08:52:30 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 1.47

i dont even have to press P it just auto terminate.

edit:

i have ImageSearchDLL.dll, ImageSearch.au3 and my script in the same folder

Edited by alejo9010

• Moderators

Which is what I was afraid of. You seem to have walked right past the forum rules on your way in. I would suggest you read them now, you have your choice of bullet points to pick from:

• Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.
  • Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA (see Reporting bullet below).
  • Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.

and you will see why this topic was locked. You will get no assistance with these types of requests.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!