4D Holographic Encryption with DARTIS©

AlecSadler

2 hours ago, iamtheky said:

So in theory:  its the last hour before DST, i fire up your script.  2:59 i restart. bam its 2 a.m. the same day again, 'Groundhog Hour', do i get to run replay attacks for the next 59min?

As the script currently is, it would be possible to repeat the same key twice during DST change, though VERY unlikely, theoretically it would yes be possible. Though this could be worked around by coding into the script to ignore DST, I haven't done this yet, but I think it would be wise to do so, thanks for bringing this up!

Edit: The algorithm now uses _Date_Time_TzSpecificLocalTimeToSystemTime() this should solve that flaw!

Edited by AlecSadler

Hey guys, I updated the source code to encrypt data with a larger keyfile now. The old encryption was 25,000,000 bits and the new encryption is 142,438,563 bits.

(I tried to make it even higher, but with anything higher than this autoit runs out of memory on most PCs)

Anyways feel free to use DARTIS in any of your projects, just give credit to Progressive Dynamics Global Limited Company!

Happy coding!

Edited by AlecSadler