WIDI or Mircast

Good question.  I'm not familiar with the processes involved, nor do I have the proper equipment to test with; but I can give you some general advice on how I'd approach it.

I would open up task manager and look for a new process when performed manually (Win+K and select wireless display).  If you can identify a new process that loads, you  can search for the process/executable name on google and look for command line options for it.  If no obvious new process can be found, then I'd use some tools to do some deeper inspection (i.e. procmon, wireshark, etc.)  Even though I don't have the ability to figure this out or test it, I'm interested in what you find or someone else may contribute.

Good luck  

If possible, try using Au3Info,exe to find out the text and controls of the Window that pops up and try to control them using ControlSend(). Unfortunately, I don't have whatever software you have (I'm guessing Intel WiDi) so I can't create an example script for you.

My UDFs are generally for me. If they aren't updated for a while, it means I'm not using them myself. As soon as I start using them again, they'll get updated.

My Projects

WhyNotWin11
Cisco FinesseGithubIRC UDFWindowEx UDF