( Diablo II ) Problem getting correct colours

BladeZ

In the game diablo II there is a glove type of thing that covers your mouse and wheni try to get any colour inside the game it gives me the colour of the glove. i was wondering if there is any way i can get the correct colour by adding one pixel to the x,y of the mouse. is this possible?

-BladeZ

maybe give this a try

;*********** Use **************
; Press Esc to terminate script
; Press F8 to open a color dialog box and choose a color
; Or
; Press F9 to get the color under the mouse pointer
; by Valuater...... Enjoy!!!  
;******************************
#include <GuiConstants.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
Global $var, $Color_win, $pos
HotKeySet("{F8}", "Color_Box")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("{F9}", "Get_Color") 

ToolTip('Get Color - is Running',0,0)
While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd
;;;;;;;;

Func Color_Box()
    $var = _ChooseColor (2)
    Show_Color()
EndFunc
Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc
Func Get_Color()
    $pos = MouseGetPos()
    $Svar = PixelGetColor(  $pos[0] , $pos[1])
    $var = "0x" & Hex($Svar,6)
    Show_Color()
EndFunc
Func Show_Color()
    GUIDelete($Color_win)
    ClipPut($var)
    $Color_win = GUICreate("RGB Color = " & $var, 290, 150, -1, -1)
    GUISetBkColor($var)
    GUISetFont(9, 400, -1, "MS Sans Serif")
    GUICtrlCreateLabel(" This Color has been Copied to the ClipBoard  " & @CRLF & @CRLF & "  Just Paste it wherever you would like"& @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & " Mouse position X=" & $pos[0] & "  Y=" & $pos[1]   , 10, 10, 270, 100)
    GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 9, 650)
    If $var = 0x000000 Then GUICtrlSetColor( -1, 0xFFFFFF) 
    $OK_Btn = GUICtrlCreateButton("&OK", 100, 110, 80, 30)
    GUISetState()
    While 2
        $msg1 = GUIGetMsg()
        If $msg1 = $OK_Btn Or $msg1 = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
    WEnd
    GUIDelete($Color_win)   
EndFunc

8)

NEWHeader1.png

This is a funny thing blizzard does to try and kill autoit working on Diablo II. I found a way around it though. What you have to do is, take a screen shot of what ur trying to get the pixel of and look at it in paint, it shows the real pixel.

Thats weird. I know for a fact it works cuz i use it all the time. Tell me exactly what u are trying to do?

im trying to get the colour of the health ball then check if its diffrent if it is drink a potion

EDIT: Alright i did this

Paint: Hex: 0x5E0001

Diablo II: Hex: 0x585858

-BladeZ

Edited by BladeZ

Hmm, that should have worked then.

Here, an example.

Click on the image i linked.

See that health bar, in game the pixel would be the glove. In the screenshot u can see that the true color is

Hex: 0x600000 Dec: 6291456

And the mana would be

Hex: 0x000060 Dec: 96

does that work?

Ok, I'm going to assume you're in windowed mode for right now, because it's the best way for these kinds of things. Now, I have this idea. You could set a hotkey, say ctrl+alt+g (for "getpixel") that calls a function whenever you press the hotkey. Then, in the function, do

PixelGetColor( MouseGetPos (0) - 10, MouseGetPos (1) - 10 )
This gets the color of the pixel 10 pixels up and 10 pixels left of the mouse, which should be out of the glove. You can modify the -__ values to suit your needs.

-- EDIT --

Of course, you also should either export those values to a .txt file for further review (including x and y coordinates), or show them in a MsgBox. And you're going to want Opt("MouseCoordMode", 2) and Opt("PixelCoordMode", 2) to get coordinates according to client area only.

Edited by greenmachine

Ok, I'm going to assume you're in windowed mode for right now, because it's the best way for these kinds of things. Now, I have this idea. You could set a hotkey, say ctrl+alt+g (for "getpixel") that calls a function whenever you press the hotkey. Then, in the function, do

PixelGetColor( MouseGetPos (0) - 10, MouseGetPos (1) - 10 )
This gets the color of the pixel 10 pixels up and 10 pixels left of the mouse, which should be out of the glove. You can modify the -__ values to suit your needs.

-- EDIT --

Of course, you also should either export those values to a .txt file for further review (including x and y coordinates), or show them in a MsgBox. And you're going to want Opt("MouseCoordMode", 2) and Opt("PixelCoordMode", 2) to get coordinates according to client area only.

hmmm greenmachine you just brought my priject back to life ty

i had the same problem and thats exactly what i did except i didnt need to change the coordinates.

you will find pixelgetcolor returns the correct color even though autoit window info does not.

if you move curser around you can see on autoitwindowinfo however.. the color does change.. it just goes back to gray when you let it sit still for a split second.

i have another problem though regarding diablo 2.

if anyone is interested in helping... im making a bot but im stuck in one place.

i need some autoit code that will detect when i am at the login screen.

so when im on the screen the detection flag would be 1 and when im not on the screen it would be 0

or not even the screen really matters. i just need to detect whether im logged in or not

i want it to work in all resolutions and window sizes.

i would like to be able to detect when the bot has successfully logged in. also i cant detect when/if the bot happens to return to the login screen or other screens before that (simply detect if its logged in or not)

i need somehting more reliable than the pixelchecking im doing now because even with a fixed window size and position, sometimes the color is off.

i dont think pixelchecking is the solution but im all ears.

so if anyone knows a simple way to detect whether you are logged in, or not logged in.. thats all i really need. all that pixel checking is just an idea.. but its one i have tried and its not reliable

send me a private message if you would like some source code i currently have and leave your instant messenger screenname and which instant messenger you use.

Edited by t0ddie

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.