Sign in to follow this  
Rapidnxit

[solved] send multiple files by email from a file list

Hi! I want to send by mail some files with a certain extension (.xml in my case). These files are located in the script folder. First, I thought to use _FileListToArrayRec function to have a list of these files. But than I don't know how to send them all at once. I know that I can attach multiple files in this way: path1;path2;path3; etc.  and so I have tried to make a string of this type with the path of the files (with a for loop) but It doesn't attach any file (only instructions.txt). How could I do? ( what I did is just an idea, if there's something better that would be great) Thanks!

$aArrayXml = _FileListToArrayRec(@ScriptDir, "*.xml", $FLTAR_FILES)
_ArrayDisplay($aArrayXml, "LIST XML")
$LenghtArrayXml = UBound($aArrayXml)

If ($LenghtArrayXml > 2) Then
    For $i = 2 To $LenghtArrayXml - 1
        $temp = "&@ScriptDir&""\"&$aArrayXml[$i]&";"&""""
        $XmlListFile = $XmlListFile & $temp
    Next
EndIf

$XmlListFile = StringTrimLeft($XmlListFile, 1)

if($LenghtArrayXml = 2)Then
    $rc =_INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body, @ScriptDir&"\"&$aArrayXml[1]&";"&@ScriptDir&"\instructions.txt", $s_CcAddress, $s_BccAddress, $s_Username, $s_Password, $IPPort, $ssl)
Else
    $rc = _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body, @ScriptDir&"\"&$aArrayXml[1]&$XmlListFile&@ScriptDir&"\instructions.txt", $s_CcAddress, $s_BccAddress, $s_Username, $s_Password, $IPPort, $ssl)
EndIf

Edited by Rapidnxit
solved

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nooneclose
      I need to dynamically resize my 2d array while looping. 
      I know this code:
      ReDim $rArray[UBound($rArray) + 1] works for the rows, however, I also need to increase the columns. How would i go about increasing both rows and columns while looping? 
    • By Colduction
      Hi guys!, i have a problem to convert Python code to AutoIt code, in fact i had not coded with Python yet!, this code is about permutation a string's case, i will be happy with your comments :)❤;

Python code:

# Python code to print all permutations # with respect to cases # Function to generate permutations def permute(inp): n = len(inp) # Number of permutations is 2^n mx = 1 << n # Converting string to lower case inp = inp.lower() # Using all subsequences and permuting them for i in range(mx): # If j-th bit is set, we convert it to upper case combination = [k for k in inp] for j in range(n): if (((i >> j) & 1) == 1): combination[j] = inp[j].upper() temp = "" # Printing current combination for i in combination: temp += i print(temp), # Driver code permute("Hello") # This code is contributed by Sachin Bisht
      My code in AutoIt:
      ; https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/permute-string-changing-case/ _PermuteCase("ABC") Func _PermuteCase($sText) If StringRegExp($sText, "^[A-Za-z]{1,}$") Then Local $iLength = StringLen($sText) ; Get length of the text. Local $iMaxPerm = 2 ^ $iLength ; Number of permutations is 2^n Local $sLow_Text = StringLower($sText) ; Converting string to lower case Local $asChrs = StringToASCIIArray($sLow_Text) ; Split the text into array of chars. For $i = 1 To $iMaxPerm Step 1 For $j = 0 To $asChrs[0] ;................................................... Next Next Else Return SetError(-1, 0, "Error: Input is incorrect!") EndIf EndFunc ;==>_PermuteCase  

====================== SOLUTION by @TheXman ======================

• By Zaoka
      Hi guys
      Need little help with filtering.
      I'm trying to filter specific weeks from power pivot table using this code recorded with Excel VBA :

#include <Excel.au3> Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "C:\Users\....\Orders.xlsb") $oWorkbook.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields( _ "[Report 2].[Week].[Week]").VisibleItemsList = Array( _ "[Report 2].[Week].&[10]", "[Report 2].[Week].&[11]", _ "[Report 2].[Week].&[12]", "[Report 2].[Week].&[13]", _ "[Report 2].[Week].&[14]", "[Report 2].[Week].&[15]") But get error
      error: Array(): undefined function. Not sure how to resolve this.
    • By LxP
      I'm trying to pass a nested array to a function, such that the function alters the inner array.
      I was surprised to find that this minimal reproducible example, despite its use of ByRef, seems to pass a copy of the inner array to the function:
      #include <Array.au3> ; a boring old array Local $aInnerArray[5] = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] ; a one-element array containing a reference to the other array Local $aOuterArray[1] = [$aInnerArray] ; intention: take a nested array and alter its inner array ; reality: the inner array seems to be getting copied Func ChangeIt(ByRef $aOuter) Local $aInner = $aOuter[0] $aInner[2] = 0 EndFunc ; Expected: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] ; Actual: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] ✔ _ArrayDisplay($aInnerArray, 'Before') ; $aOuterArray passed by-ref, should receive reference to $aInnerArray ; Therefore should change $aInnerArray to [1, 2, 0, 4, 5] ChangeIt($aOuterArray) ; Expected: [1, 2, 0, 4, 5] ; Actual: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] ✘ _ArrayDisplay($aInnerArray, 'After') I suspect that either:
      the copy is taking place in the first line of the function (I couldn't find a way to access the inner array without first assigning it to a variable though); or ByRef doesn't propagate into inner levels of the data structure being passed, which seems less likely to me. Could someone please point me in the right direction to get this working as intended?
      Update: the answer
      ; WRONG: ; a one-element array containing a reference to the other array Local $aOuterArray[1] = [$aInnerArray] The assumption I made about this code is wrong—it actually copies $aInnerArray into $aOuterArray, so there are now two unrelated $aInnerArray instances.  It is not possible to store arrays in other arrays by reference.
      If it is necessary to refer to a mutable array in multiple places, consider holding it in a global variable.  Where a collection of mutable arrays needs to be accessed in multiple places (as in my case), consider storing them in a global array and referring to each sub-array by index (also known as the Registry pattern).
    • By VinMe
      HELLO All,
      is there any function in Auto it to Remove the repeating  strings separated by ","  which is present in the array.
      ex.
      Available state
      a[0]= D97,D96,,D85,D86,D85,D86,D85,D86,D85,,D86,D85,D86,D85,D86
      a[1]=D85,D24,,,,,D85
      Required state
      a[0]= D97,D96,D85,D86,
      a[1]=D85,D24
      thank  you in advance!
      vin!