Change window while active

Hello everyone,

I am making a litle programm that helps my classmates how to fix their internet problems.
I just started with is so there isn't very much in the window yet..

But what i want to ask you guy's: is there a way that the window changes while it is active. Like first you see picture 1 and some text, and when you press the start button the hole window changes so that the picture and text are gone and you see something els. And that when you restart it, it is resetted. I tried it whit just opening a new window but that became somewhat odd. Can you guys help me? (And i don't mean by making litle tabs.)

In other words: when you press the start button, the picture and start button disapears, and in stead of that other buttons and text and pictures appear.

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=c:\backup\bots\bronnen\koda\wifi-s.kxf
$Form1 = GUICreate("WIFI-S ©", 762, 467, -1, -1)
GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF)
$Start = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 568, 368, 131, 57)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 11, 400, 0, "Segoe UI")
$Logo = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Backup\Bots\WIFI-S\Sources\Home\Logo Wifi-S.jpg", 8, 8, 132, 132)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
         Case $Start
            Start()

EndSwitch
WEnd

Func Start()

EndFunc

Thank you very much if you have a answer because i searched a lot but i didn't find anything like this.

• Developers

Yes that is possible. Just open the helpfile and look for the appropriate GUICtrlxxxxx functions.

Ik weet zeker dat je het zelf kan vinden en zorg ervoor dat er niet nog een Topic gesloten wordt vanwege Bots, want dat zou nummer 3 zijn en dat blijft niet zonder consequenties!  De directory naam belooft niet veel goeds.  (Lets see what Google makes of this when translated to English) 

Jos 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello guys, please i need your help
      am trying to work with CreateWindowEx api, i created the window with it controls, also i setup the call back function
      i'am using WinMSGLoop to focus with the keyboard.
      here i have a problem, i hope that you can help me.
      on the controls i used the UDF that comme with the autoit, such as _GUIButton_Create, _GUIListBox_Create....
      but i can't find a STATIC control UDF, for that i used this

local $h_ssrvlbl = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx(0, "STATIC", "الخادم", BitOr($WS_VISIBLE, $WS_CHILD, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN), 250, 10, 100, 20, $hWnd)
      as you can see here, there is an arabic text, so here is the problem, the arabic text isn't show normally, what is the problem here?
      also i have  an other question about keyboard focus, when i used WinMSGLoop, it worked, but if i press alt+tab to switch windows or focus an other window and return back to my window, the focus of control is kill.
      can any one help me to solve that please?
      my code will be as file here with the include files
      i hope can any one help me here
      thanks in advance

speed Test win.zip
    • By kellariluukku
      Hey.
      Is there anything that does the same thing as this?

Namely I'm talking about detecting when something has changed on screen.
      The FastFind library is crashing without any errors after running:
      FFSnapShot($left, $top, $right, $bottom, 0) FFSnapShot($left, $top, $right, $bottom, 1) $diff = FFLocalizeChanges(0, 1) And then trying to overwritite the old snapshot (0 or 1).
      If I use always different snapshot numbers its using too much memory and will eventually crash my pc.
      I tried downloading older versions but they're not working and the author is inactive.

It takes 2 snapshots and compares them returning the area that has changed very quickly (left, top, right ,bottom).
      Can anyone help me do this?
      Looping PixelGetColor would require a bunch of extra code to my purpose and its not as efficient...

Thanks

• By nacerbaaziz
      good morning autoit team
      please i need your help
      am trying to make an program that work with hotkeys
      it function is to change the volume to the current application
      e.g when i select the vlc window by using this hotkey i will be able to change the vlc volume with out changing the system volume.
       am able to get the process handle and the process name of the window
      but when am trying to get or set the volume i does not succeded
      i tried to search in this forums but no result.
      can you please guide me to do that.
      am waiting for your answers
      thanks in advanced
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello autoit team
      please i've a question for you.
      am creating a audio player
      and in this audio player i want to show the current trac info
      such as the total time and the position ... etc
      i know i can show it as label
      but the screen reader for the blind read the text every change
      because it have a screen scan
      what i want is to show this informations but such image or icon
      i mean i need to create
      GUICtrlCreatepic or GUICtrlCreateicon ....
      or some thing as that
      and show this informations as image on it
      i think that i can do that with the 
      _GDIPlus functions
      but i couldn't find the currect way to do it
      i tried the _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawString
      but i couldn't know how it work
      what i need is a small example that create a GUI
      and add a multy line text to it as graphic or image.
      so i need a simple way because it will changed every sec
      i hope any one can help me to do that
      global $GUI = GUICreate("text", 400, 400) global $label = GUICtrlCreateLabel(GetText(), 10, 10, 380, 380) GUISetState() do sleep(100) until GUIGetMSG() = -3 exit func GetText() return StringFormat("file name is test.mp3 \r\n total time is 00:30:00 \r\n position is 00:05:50") endFunc  
    • By kingjacob90
      Hi
      So I am trying to click the green button, this button is not always in the same place. So fare I am trying to click it by finding the color but there is also something else with the same color on the screen (circled in yellow) that is causing issues. Is there a way to use the Title and Class of the window (can't be just the window as there are more than one with the same name).
      How does AutoIt Info get this information?