WoodGrain

How do I click this button?

Hi guys,

Trying to map my mouse button 4 (I'm pretty sure it's 4 rather than 5, but I can experiment) to click the back button in a program (screenshot attached). In terms of positioning it sits in the middle of 3 screens if that makes a difference.

I assume I can use something like (though I prob don't need the 1st two lines if using ControlClick?):

WinActivate("ConnectWise v2016.4 (41139)", "Chrome Legacy Window")
WinWaitActive("ConnectWise v2016.4 (41139)", "Chrome Legacy Window")
ControlClick("ConnectWise v2016.4 (41139)", "Chrome Legacy Window", "[CLASS:Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND; INSTANCE:1]", "Left", 1, 0, 30)

When I hover my mouse over the button I get the following information in Window Info

>>>> Window <<<<
Title:  ConnectWise v2016.4 (41139)
Class:  TabBrowser_MainFrame
Position:   -8, -8
Size:   1696, 1026
Style:  0x17CF0000
ExStyle:    0x00040100
Handle: 0x0000000000010C56

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:  Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND
Instance:   1
ClassnameNN:    Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1
Name:   
Advanced (Class):   [CLASS:Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND; INSTANCE:1]
ID: 315622768
Text:   Chrome Legacy Window
Position:   0, 30
Size:   1680, 957
ControlClick Coords:    81, 138
Style:  0x56300000
ExStyle:    0x00000020
Handle: 0x0000000000040AC6

>>>> Mouse <<<<
Position:   81, 191
Cursor ID:  0
Color:  0x004E7F

>>>> StatusBar <<<<

>>>> ToolsBar <<<<

>>>> Visible Text <<<<
ConnectWise: My Calendar
Chrome Legacy Window

>>>> Hidden Text <<<<
Chrome Legacy Window

Back Button.jpg

Edited by WoodGrain
Additional information.

That should have been so obvious given the position of the button was not anywhere near 0, 30 lol. TBH, I had some issues figuring out the controlID, turns out the above was correct by using the "Advanced (Class)", so while I was posting I was trying to figure that out more so than the coords.

Those coords work, all working now, thanks AB

Hmm, ok, so it's not working again, looks like the contolID is different...

Can someone advise what I can use in the ControlID field of the ControlClick()?

>>>> Window <<<<
Title:  ConnectWise v2016.4 (41139)
Class:  TabBrowser_MainFrame
Position:   -8, -8
Size:   1696, 1026
Style:  0x17CF0000
ExStyle:    0x00040100
Handle: 0x0000000000010C56

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:  Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND
Instance:   2
ClassnameNN:    Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND2
Name:   
Advanced (Class):   [CLASS:Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND; INSTANCE:2]
ID: 314454488
Text:   Chrome Legacy Window
Position:   0, 30
Size:   1680, 957
ControlClick Coords:    81, 140
Style:  0x56300000
ExStyle:    0x00000020
Handle: 0x0000000000050980

>>>> Mouse <<<<
Position:   81, 193
Cursor ID:  0
Color:  0xFFFFFF

>>>> StatusBar <<<<

>>>> ToolsBar <<<<

>>>> Visible Text <<<<
ConnectWise: My Calendar
Chrome Legacy Window

>>>> Hidden Text <<<<
Chrome Legacy Window

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By _leo_
      Hey there!
      I am having a problem with clicking a button in IE. As you can see in the code, there would be a class name to click it, but since this button exists several times with exactly the same code, I can only use the "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" to separate it from the others. But this part is just pure text without any classification. 
      "<div class="checkmark" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" class="icon" viewBox="0 0 16 16" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><circle cx="8" cy="8" r="8" data-v-1e5b1f70="" /></svg></div>Noch nicht veröffentlicht"
      I was trying to click it with:
      #include <IE.au3> local $oNNVs = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE2) For $oNNV in $oNNVs If String($oNNV.innertext) = "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" Then _IEAction($oNNV, "click") EndIf Next and:
      $inputs = $oIE2.document.getElementsByTagName("div") For $input In $inputs If $input.innertext == "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" then $input.click() EndIf Next But nothing seems to work. Thanks for the help!
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs, please i created a tool witch get the focused control in a window and play a audio file linked with this controls
      e.g buttons, checkBoxes, radios, comboboxes, and others
      i know that their is a function that give us the control focus but it return the classNN
      i want to get the class name to use it with a switch and
      because their are more than class e.g button tbutton timagebutton tnewButton...
      please can any one help me to get the class name not the classnn
      thanks in advance
    • By GillesMaisonneuve
      Good morning,

I am trying to align a two-line text in a button so that it would be centered in the button but can't succeed to do it for the vertical part.
      Can someone tell me what I do wrong ?
      Here is my code:
      $btn3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Execute " & @LF & " file 1", 100, 65, 60, 50, _ BitOr($BS_CENTER,$BS_BOTTOM,$BS_MULTILINE)) and here is the resulting layout I get in my window.
      I tried to follow the help, made a lot of different parameter combinations (here it's `$BS_BOTTOM`, but I tried `$BS_VCENTER` and `$BS_TOP`), still get the same result : vertical alignement is a no go for me.
      Can someone help ?
      TIA
      Gilles

• By Pike
      Hey Everyone, I haven't been here in a while and recently picked up my old project. Still an FNG!
      To the point: I want to be able to push the button and either play an mp3, open a file, or open an exe program (all with the same button). The problem is that I don't know how to code for that at "case 1"
              Case 1                                                                                                                                             
                  Local $sRead = IniRead("config.ini", "Config", "One", "Default")                                
                  SoundPlay($sRead, @HotKeyPressed)                                                                     <-------------------------------
                  Run($sRead, @HotKeyPressed)                                                                                 <------------------------------- This 'Run' doesn't work even by itself!
      See code below for layout. If you need more information I will attach more code or answer any questions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Much Respect,
      Pike

Func _HandleButton() $iClickCount += 1 $iTimer = TimerInit() AdlibRegister("CheckButtonPress", $CheckTime) EndFunc Func CheckButtonPress() If TimerDiff($iTimer) < $CheckTime Or $iTimer = 0 Then Return Switch $iClickCount Case 1 Local $sRead = IniRead("config.ini", "Config", "One", "Default") SoundPlay($sRead, @HotKeyPressed) Run($sRead, @HotKeyPressed) Case 2 MsgBox(0, "INFORMATION:", "Choose the file you want designated to this button") Local $sFileOpenDialog = FileOpenDialog(0, @ScriptDir & "\", "All (*.*)", $FD_FILEMUSTEXIST + $FD_MULTISELECT) If @error Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "No file(s) were selected.") EndIf Local $sFileName = InputBox("INFORMATION:", "Please Name Your File?" & @CRLF _ & @CRLF _ & "6 Characters or Less", "") IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\config.ini", "Config", "One", $sFileOpenDialog) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\config.ini", "Config", "NameOne", $sFileName) EndSwitch $iClickCount = 0 AdlibUnRegister() EndFunc  

• By nacerbaaziz
      Hello my friends
      Can we create a single context menu on more than one item?
      For example, a context menu includes standardized options on more than one control, such as buttons or check boxes
      to Create a context menu on one item am using this function
      GUICtrlCreateContextMenu ($ HWND)
      How to link it with more than one element please?
      or if we can't do that, please give me a solution
      so i tried to add an context menus to all the controls but the script will be long, for that if their are any solutions i hope to give it to me
      thanks in advanced