Morthawt

Utilising existing GUI code in koda.

On 2/26/2019 at 7:15 AM, LukeLe said:

I couldn't find where it is, could you please give some hint?

The List of controls is directly under the "Control Editor" on the right side....except your screenresolution is too low. Then this part is hidden.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By t0nZ
      Often I need to create a panel to monitor a lot of things (users, files, items etc) so I use this piece of code to create a dynamic grid of buttons.
      The number of buttons is variable, and it's related to the size of the gui, the size of the buttons and the distance between buttons.
      Every "button" is a set of three with a real button stacked on the top of two labels, imagine reading a .CSV file or an array or a database and displaying all the things using the labels (Text and COLOR too) and clickin' on the relative button you can call further info on the item or call a particular function.
      So you can decide the number of the buttons, the width of the buttons, and also the distance  between buttons.
      It's quick and dirty, simple  and very improvable (I know..) so fell free to play with the code.
      ;TEST ;GOL-Grill ;Grill test/template ; (c) 2019 NSC ; V.0.6 #Region ;************ Includes ************ #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <ProgressConstants.au3> #include <_GOLLOG.au3>; NSC first UDF #EndRegion ;************ Includes ************ Dim $agButton[1] Global $ButtonU, $rProgress, $form1, $labeltot, $ntotButtonS ; the number of buttons is variable based on the guisize, the button size and button distance, three examples.... ;Global $guiwidth = 850, $guiheight = 500, $buttonW = 150, $buttonHDistance = 10, $buttonVDistance = 20 ; SMALL GUI / BIG BUTTONS <- try it ! Global $guiwidth = 1500, $guiheight = 700, $buttonW = 90 , $buttonHDistance = 29, $buttonVDistance = 3; BIG GUI / SMALL BUTTONS ;Global $guiwidth = 1200, $guiheight = 800, $buttonW = 300, $buttonHDistance = 30, $buttonVDistance = 7; last two variables are horizontal and vertical distance between buttons Global $ver = "V.0.6" Gollog(">>>>> START") Dim $aResult[11] = [10, "a", "b", "c", "d", "e", "f", "g", "h", "i", "j"] ; this is an example, it can be an array, a DB, a .text file read in real time. Gui() Gollog("start analyzing...") Monitor() While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE CLOSEClicked() Exit Case $ButtonU Monitor() Case Else For $i = 1 To $ntotButtonS If $nMsg = $agButton[$i] Then $Bhit = GUICtrlRead($agButton[$i]) infoB($Bhit) EndIf Next EndSwitch WEnd Func Gui() $form1 = GUICreate("Buttons on a grill " & $ver & " (c) NSC 2019", $guiwidth, $guiheight, 90, 10) $ButtonU = GUICtrlCreateButton("Update", 2, 2, 170, 50) $labeltot = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Total found", 5, 55) $Gollogedit = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 2, $guiheight - 255, 180, 250, BitOR($ES_AUTOVSCROLL, $ES_AUTOHSCROLL, $ES_WANTRETURN, $WS_BORDER)) $rProgress = GUICtrlCreateProgress($guiwidth - 18, 5, 16, $guiheight - 7, BitOR($PBS_SMOOTH, $PBS_VERTICAL, $WS_BORDER)) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x00FF00) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x000000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) EndFunc ;==>Gui Func Monitor() GUIDelete($form1) Gui() $leftSTART = 186 ;left align $topSTART = 5 ;start from top $lineDOWN = 45 + $buttonVDistance ; vertical line distance 45 is buttons very near $extraHSTEP = 3 ; extra line distance $buttonSEMIH = 15 ; height of one of the 3 vertical impiled semibuttons $separatorSEMIH = 2 ;vertical distance between 3 semibuttons $separatorW = 2 ;aux horizontal distance ;---------- derived measures $rightLIMIT = $guiwidth - 123 ; right limit befor Carriage Return $leftINCREMENT = $buttonHDistance + $buttonW ; horizontal increment button after button $leftSTEP = $leftSTART ;incremental horizontal $topSTEP = $topSTART ;incremental vertical $foundB = $aResult[0] GUICtrlSetData($labeltot, "Found n°" & $foundB) $ntotButtonS = 0 $nomorebuttons = 0 For $i = 1 To $foundB Local $itemFound = $aResult[$i] ;\TA1000 Gollog($itemFound) GUICtrlCreateGroup('', $leftSTEP, $topSTEP - 3, $buttonW + 3, 50) ;______first-----------------------------_______line___________________UNO________11111_____\\\\\\\\\\------------ Local $textbutton = "button n°" & $i _ArrayAdd($agButton, GUICtrlCreateButton($textbutton, $leftSTEP + $separatorSEMIH, $topSTEP + $extraHSTEP, $buttonW, $buttonSEMIH, $BS_flat)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xccffcc) ;green, sort of GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 7, -1, -1, 'verdana') GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) ;___second__________line___________________DUE ________222222-------------------------------------------------------------------- Local $textLINE2 = $itemFound GUICtrlCreateLabel($textLINE2, $leftSTEP + $separatorW, $topSTEP + $buttonSEMIH + $separatorSEMIH, $buttonW, $buttonSEMIH, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xD2D7A8) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 7, -1, -1, 'verdana') GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) ; __third______line________tre___________________________________________________________333333-3333333-333333333-333333-33333-33333-3333-------------------------------- Local $textLINE3 = "line3" GUICtrlCreateLabel($textLINE3, $leftSTEP + $separatorW, $topSTEP + $buttonSEMIH + $buttonSEMIH + $separatorSEMIH, $buttonW, $buttonSEMIH, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) ; NSC modify GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 7, -1, -1, 'verdana') GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) $ntotButtonS += 1 GUICtrlSetData($rProgress, (100 * $ntotButtonS / $foundB)) If $leftSTEP + $buttonW < $rightLIMIT Then ; $leftSTEP += $leftINCREMENT ;53 Else $leftSTEP = $leftSTART $topSTEP += $lineDOWN If $topSTEP >= $guiheight - 50 Then $nomorebuttons = 1 Gollog("displayed " & $ntotButtonS & " buttons") Gollog("NO more buttons !") EndIf EndIf Sleep(100) ; REMOVE is only for demo Next While $nomorebuttons = 0 ; draw empty buttons (nice to do) $ntotButtonS += 1 _ArrayAdd($agButton, GUICtrlCreateButton("B-" & $ntotButtonS, $leftSTEP + $separatorSEMIH, $topSTEP + $extraHSTEP, $buttonW, $buttonSEMIH, $BS_flat)) If $leftSTEP + $buttonW < $rightLIMIT Then ; $leftSTEP += $leftINCREMENT Else $leftSTEP = $leftSTART $topSTEP += $lineDOWN If $topSTEP >= $guiheight - 50 Then $nomorebuttons = 1 Gollog("displayed " & $ntotButtonS & " buttons") Gollog("NO more buttons !") EndIf EndIf WEnd GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) EndFunc ;==>Monitor Func infoB($Bhit) ; this function act on the pressed button, it's an example so assign the task you need. gollog("infoB -> " & $Bhit) EndFunc ;==>infoB Func CLOSEClicked() MsgBox(64, "exit", "program exiting", 1) Gollog("<---STOP") Exit EndFunc ;==>CLOSEClicked You will need also the Include from this post for the LOG (Gollog) instructions, but you can also just remove the gollog and the EDIT box.
      Look at the screenshot, It's from an APP made using this code.

21/11/2019 V.0.6
      Script lightly updated with better management of buttons size and distance.

• By secman
      Hi,
      I have an issue with a script being used for a Toddler group register. 
      I list the kids, with their carer and additional carer in ComboLists so a number of carers can be registered per kid. 
      When page down to a second page of kids, the carers are correctly displayed but when I roll the mouse over the combo boxes it reverts to those on the first page.
      I am using the following style codes with the combo boxes - BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN, $CBS_SIMPLE) and they are only holding 2 or 3 entries.
      Here is the code for the pagedisplay function which is called for each line of the registration page (10 lines, currently 55 kid records)) 
      Func PageDisp($L)
      ;Clears display once all records displayed
          If $L > $KidsFound Then
              $Label2[$L] = GUICtrlCreateLabel(" ", 75, $v, 280, 29)
              $Label352[$L] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 1040, $v, 100, 29)
              $Label152[$L] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 380, $v, 220, 29)
              $Label252[$L] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("",  650, $v, 220, 29);
              Return
          Endif
          $Kid2d = $Kid1d[$L] ; sets value to find additional carers
      If $Kid1a[$L] <> "" then
          $Label2[$L] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("(" & $L & ")" & $Kid1a[$L] & " " & $Kid1b[$L] , 75, $v, 280, 29)
          GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 400, 0, "Segoe UI")
              If $Kid1e[$L] <> "" then
                  $Combo[$L] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("(" & $L & ")"  & $Kid1e[$L], 380, $v, 220, 29, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN, $CBS_SIMPLE ))
                  GUICtrlSetData(-1, $Kid1e[$L] & "|" & $Kid1f[$L], $Kid1e[$L])
                  GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Segoe UI")
                  GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF)
                  $Label352[$L] = GUICtrlCreateLabel($Kid1c[$L], 1040, $v, 100, 29)
                  if $Kid1f[$L] <> "" then
                      FindCarer($Kid2d) ;finds additional carers 
                      $Combo2[$L] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("(" & $L & ")" & "",  650, $v, 220, 29, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_SIMPLE ))
                      GUICtrlSetData(-1, $Combo2List[$L], "")
                      If StringRight($Kid1e[$L],3) = "[L]" Then
                          $Label152[$L] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 380, $v, 220, 29)
                          $Label252[$L] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Leader",  650, $v, 220, 29);
                          GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x0000FF)
                      Endif
                  Else
                      $Label252[$L] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("(" & $L & ")" & " No Additional Carers",  650, $v, 220, 29);
                  EndIf
              EndIf
              CheckReg()
              If $Kid1c[$L] = "Registered" Then
                  $Label52[$L] = GUICtrlCreateLabel($Kid1c[$L], 1040, $v, 100, 29)
                  $Label152[$L] =GUICtrlCreateLabel ($Kid1f[$L],  650, $v, 220, 29);
                  GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 400, 0, "Segoe UI")
                  If StringRight($Kid1e[$L],3) = "[L]" Then
                      $Label252[$L] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 380, $v, 220, 29)
                      $Label152[$L] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Leader",  650, $v, 220, 29);
                      GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x0000FF)
                  Endif
              Endif
          Endif
      EndFunc
      I hope someone can point me in the right direction as I can't see how this is happening
      Many thanks 
    • By Fenzik
      Hello,
      i searched the forum for something near, but with no success...
      I have Combobox control with $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST style with some items (for example (one, two, nine).
      When i want to select the item, using keyboard, the items are selected only on First letter base (for example when i type "on", Nine is selected).
      Is there some trick to force the combobox with $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST style to accept more than the First letter during selecting the items from the list?
      Mi wanted result is the same as for example - when you type "fir" on the desktop, Firefox is automatically selected.
      Thank you so much.
      Fenzik
    • By therks
      I'm trying to implement a scrolling list of controls. I have it sort of working using the GUIScrollBars_Ex UDF by @Melba23 found here. I also want to be able to tab through the controls, which I have accomplished by adding $WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT to the child GUI. The problem is that with that style applied, the scrollbar doesn't act like a scrollbar, instead it acts as a title bar to the child GUI letting you drag the it around (and you can even "maximize" it by double clicking).
      Any ideas?
      #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include "GUIScrollbars_Ex.au3" $iButtonCount = 30 $hParent = GUICreate('Example', 300, 230) $hChild = GUICreate('', 300, 200, 0, 0, BitOR($WS_CHILD, $WS_TABSTOP), $WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT, $hParent) For $i = 0 To $iButtonCount GUICtrlCreateButton('Button in list', 0, $i*30, 300, 30) Next GUISwitch($hParent) GUICtrlCreateButton('More Buttons', 0, 200, 150, 30) GUICtrlCreateButton('More Buttons', 150, 200, 150, 30) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hParent) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hChild) _GUIScrollbars_Generate($hChild, 100, $iButtonCount * 30+20) While GUIGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE WEnd  
    • By Saravanan2213
      Hi everyone,
      i just need your help. i have script for cleaning browsing history and other unwanted file but the problem is i don't want to see the GUI i have attached below. It should not show anything on the screen. is it possible to do it in autoit. thanks in advance.

So for i have tried flag
      Run("rundll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 255", "", @SW_HIDE)
      @SW_DISABLE

Looking forward your help.........