Creating Context Menu on 3rd Party Apps

BJP

first time poster....

I am working on an appbar that will allow applications to be docked to it (kinda like the windows taskbar) but will show on second monitor and apps will autoshow/hide on mouse over.  I want the user to be able to select 'dock to appbar' from the system menu of any windows program.  I have made this work using some code I found on the forums.    The code is still very messy.  I want to see if I can get away from using:

GUIRegisterMsg(_WinAPI_RegisterWindowMessage('SHELLHOOK'), 'WM_SHELLHOOK')
_WinAPI_RegisterShellHookWindow($g_hForm)

and use _winapi_setwindowshookex instead.

Edited by BJP
nobody responding...

• Moderators

@BJP please use code tags - <> for your code in the future. Keeps our eyes from bleeding as we try to read the code.

Also, as the Developer forum clearly states...

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support or AutoIt Technical Discussion forums.

I am going to move this to a more appropriate forum. Please be mindful of where you post in the future....

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

15 hours ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@BJP please use code tags - <> for your code in the future. Keeps our eyes from bleeding as we try to read the code.

Also, as the Developer forum clearly states...

I am going to move this to a more appropriate forum. Please be mindful of where you post in the future....

Sorry for posting in the wrong place.  I have looked for where you moved this topic to and can't find it.  Please advise.