COMPSEC /C

I wrote a GUI for a CLU that i use.  Someone requested I added the option to output to a text file, I found using " 1>logfile.txt 2>&1 " works.  However when Autoit runs, if the CLU it set to run on more than one machine, AutoIt doesn't run more than one window.

If there is more than one remote computer entered I have Autoit set to a while count > 0 loop and it works fine without adding " 1>logfile.txt 2>&1 ".

Anyone have any ideas why that would break it?

Not just the title, but some sample code that can reproduce the problem will help.

On 9/26/2016 at 10:41 AM, evansullivan said:

I wrote a GUI for a CLU that i use.  Someone requested I added the option to output to a text file, I found using " 1>logfile.txt 2>&1 " works.  However when Autoit runs, if the CLU it set to run on more than one machine, AutoIt doesn't run more than one window.

If there is more than one remote computer entered I have Autoit set to a while count > 0 loop and it works fine without adding " 1>logfile.txt 2>&1 ".

Anyone have any ideas why that would break it?

What does this mean? I assume by CLU you mean CLI but what do you mean set to run on more than one machine? Is this an application specific issue or can you recreate it with built in Windows CLI tols (DIR, Netstat, etc)

I assume you are using command redirection operators per this but could you achieve what you want by Using Run() with the Opt_flag $STDIN / $STDOUT?

Then you can access the Stdin/out data directly in AutoIT using  StdinWrite, and StdoutRead.