Autoit Closes

Progh0st

Hi

I play Crossfire (Online FPS game), this game will close all my Autoit apps for no reason, and then game continues to start. I don't now if its the anti cheat or the game itself. But it won't let me run any app coded with Autoit.

The game uses X-Trap anti cheat

Please let me make clear that I am not hacking the game in any way possible. Also I am posting this here because they can't help me.

Same thing happens with any PC I tested. Win 10 64 bit

Video I sent to Crossfire support

Edited by Progh0st

• Moderators

@Progh0st if this doesn't happen when you're not running the video game, I'm not sure what you expect the community to do. It appears to be a component of X-Trap, and we certainly won't be entertaining any discussion on bypassing those measures.

If you're not, as you say, interacting with the game, is it truly a huge issue that you cannot run a script at the same time?

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

I think this is somewhat the same problem AV has with autoit.

Autoit is a script. As far as i understand the script is embedded into the executable as a resource (optionally compressed with UPX packer), the executable is almost the same. So X-Trap would haft to unpack the script and check for malicious syntax's. So from their side this is the logical way of doing it, how annoying it may be.

• Moderators

Thought I locked this. @Progh0st while I don't believe you're trying to make an end-run around the forum rules, I believe a prolonged discussion of why the scripts are being stomped on by Anti-Cheat/AV/etc. falls squarely under the "Oozlum Bird" designation. Thread locked.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!