This Forum is disgusting!

Lydenia

Firstly it took 3days to get the freaking confirm e-mail. And then insted of helping a new learning user with a bad as hell explained function they just block the post because i wanted to use autoit to blanace the first stuff on a game that i just started to create with a programm that is not autoit. Because it is a "game" - even it is not even close to be a game and the rules say nothing about the use for developing/balancing. And they call this a developer froum. Thats just sad and disgusting. (And yes, i talked with this "human" who closed my post and explained him all, but he was just interessed in dont say that he did a mistake and only wanted to know if the game is in autoit...)

So if anyone here want/can help me with the "iniRead" funktion of autoit for a simple save/load and is NOT such a "human" like this moderator, pm me here or contact me on <snip>.

And btw: Yeah, i know a Moderator gonna close this post too. But even if you ban me or delete this post, i have atleast a little chance to faster the progress on my project and my learning progress. Have a nice day.

Edited by JLogan3o13

I don't quite get this. You are making a game? We don't discuss game automation here, regardless of the game or it's state of development. That's the site owner's choice and you must respect that. This countermeasure is intended to prevent bad publicity: which arose when discussion of game automation was previously allowed. AutoIt is a fantastic tool for testing software, but it can also be misused. Try to see the bigger picture.

• Moderators

As stated in your first thread, then in our lengthy PM, and now again in this thread, we do not support game automation. You are not an exception to the rule, as much as everyone seems to think they are. If you would like to continue with the childish tirades, you will find yourself unable to post any further.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!