can I get help logging into a site, and then adding users to multiple users groups

luny

i have to log into a site, and then add 30 users to 10 users profiles, I need to change the first person, and add rest to them.

so bob has 30 users to be added then jan has same 30 users, I want to run an auto it, so it adds same users to each person.

• Moderators

@luny You are seeing now, perhaps, that you get a much better response when you post in the forum rather than PMing people with your questions. I would suggest that you peruse our forum rules before too much longer, so you can see the rest of the forum etiquette we have in place ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

i did post here, I was asking HOW do you use this website, so I DONT bother, anyone, not needed, but you are awe and powerful oz, so I was asking the master, NOT how to fix, but rather nudge me in the direction of knowledge sir?? where should I go , I'm sure people have ran into this before, what are best steps and how to find what I'm looking for, I started a thread, but I thought it was already available,

Thank you for your time, hope I didnt offend ON MY FIRST day,, ( is that a record)//..lol NEWBIE, rant over.. lol

• Moderators

The steps for finding your answer are the same I would assume you would use on any forum:

• Familiarize yourself with the forum rules
  • Read through the Wiki and Help File
  • Do a forum search on your topic
  • Do an advanced Google search, such as site:autoitscript.com IE automation
  • Post a new thread asking your question, with as much detail as possible.

Following those simple steps in order, I'm sure you'll get all the help you need :)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!