Hello again dear forum users!

I just spent 20-30 minutes searching for it in the forums, but so far, I haven't found it. If you happend to have a topic with this question pls link it.

So, I would like to format a cell I inserted in to my excel doc, with excelRangeInsert. I would Like to format it to currency and if possible set decimal places to display to zero.

How do I do that? Didn't find corresponding  _excel UDF, and don't know how to do it with COM.

Thank you for the help

I don't get it.

If I write something (a string) in to a cell like: =SUM(range) and then I want to instruct the cell to display the value as a kind of currency, how do I do it?

If I read the value, it gives back the function, like =SUM(range) I cant transformt that to integer and Round() it. and add regex USD at the end.

This page in the wiki should give you an idea :)

https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Excel_UDF#Format_a_range

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki