Au3Check errors GUI goooone

kalavo

Hello,

I've just upgraded SciTE from an ancient version to 3.6.6.

Now, when I compile a program I don't get the Au3Check GUI which lists my errors and warnings and gives me the option to "Stop" or "Continue anyway". Instead the compilation fails and  it expects me to step through all the errors using the F4 key.

I'd like to go back to the way it was. Is there an option to do this?

Thanks

Kalavo 

• Developers

Show me the total information from the SciTE Output pane so I can see what is going on.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Thanks Jos,

Here's the output:

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /ShowGui /prod /in "C:\Users\xxxx\xxxx\source\xxxxxxxx.au3"
+>15:23:17 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.16.612.1119.0 SciTE v.3.6.6.0   Keyboard:00000809  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:0409)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
! Obfuscator support has been discontinued and is replaced by Au3Stripper using "#Au3Stripper_" directives.
! The directive to run Au3Stripper is: #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y  ; Default is n
! #Au3Stripper_Parameters options are: 
/pe  : Replace and reference to a Global Const variable with its actual value.
/tl  : Create Au3Stripper.Log with a trace of all actions.
/debug: add Debug information to Au3Stripper.Log.
/so : This is the default when no parameters are provided. same as /sf + /sv
/sf : Strip all unused Func's
/sv : Strip all unused Global var records.
/mo : Just merges the Include files into the source and strips the Comments.
      This is similar to aut2exe and helps finding the errorline.
/mi : Sets the maximum Iterations Au3Stripper will perform. Default is 5.
/rm : Rename Variables and Functions to a shorter name.
/rsln: Replace @ScriptLineNumber with the actual line number.
/Beta: Use Beta Includes.
-> 1 Change(s) made.
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2)  params:-q  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\xxxx\xxxx\source\xxxxxxxx.au3
@@@@ list of various errors and warnings which I should tidy up more but would normally ignore @@@@ 
....and then....
C:\Users\xxxx\xxxx\source\xxxxxxx.au3 - 158 error(s), 256 warning(s)
!>15:23:26 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2
+>15:23:26 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 2    Time: 9.36

• Developers

There is no Popup screen anymore generated as they are all shown in the Outputpane. Just click on the error and SciTE will jump to the line. 

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Ah Ok,

The important thing for me was having the ability to continue, or not, with the compilation having seen what errors and warnings are present.

It now appears to be a two phase process where I have to switch off Au3check on the 2nd phase if there is nothing too dramatic to worry about on the 1st phase. Plus, it brings include files (in order to highlight exactly where the errors are) into my Scite session that I would not normally choose to and hence have to remove again.   

I guess I'm a bit of a luddite and liked things the way they were.

Thanks

Kalavo