Run .exe on Windows CE 5.0/6.0

Hi guys! I'd like to know if it's possible to run an .exe, compiled from AutoIt, on a Windows CE 5.0/6.0 OS... I Googled a bit, and I found out that there are mainly two languages which allow you to do this, but what I need, is making forms and manage with them, and I can't do it with those languages I found out... Can you help me out, please? Thank you and have a good day! :D

Sorry for my mistake! With AutoHotKey you can create GUIs, but I'd like, if possible, use AutoIt because I've used it in the past, and this language is OP! :D

I'm using AutoHotKey now, but still can't run .ahk and .exe on Windows CE 5.0 Virtual Machine...

Edited by FrancescoDiMuro

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

Hi :),

Windows CE is very different from normal Windows, so you cannot run AutoIt in Windows CE :(. Here is a bit of information from AutoIt's Not To Do list:

AutoIt for other operating systems: First and foremost, AutoIt is a Windows application. It's meant to fill a need in a Windows environment. As for Windows CE, while it's true that it is in the Windows family, programming for Windows CE is pretty different than for the Desktop. It's different enough that for a program like AutoIt which heavily relies on Windows internal workings, Windows CE is a completely different operating system.

P.S Please do not bump your posts within 24 hours!

Edited by TheDcoder
Added P.S

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

Just now, TheDcoder said:

Hi :),

Windows CE is very different from normal Windows, so you cannot run AutoIt in Windows CE :(. Here is a bit of information from AutoIt's Not To Do list:

Thanks for the reply! Do you know anything about Windows CE? It's new for me...

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ: