How do i loop this?

imahero

Hello and welcome to the forum.  There are many different types of loops.  Check the help file under "Loop Statements" to see your options.  Your choice will depend on whether or not you are trying to do it a set number of times or until a condition is satisfied.  Maybe a description of what you are trying to do?

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt

15 minutes ago, Jfish said:

Hello and welcome to the forum.  There are many different types of loops.  Check the help file under "Loop Statements" to see your options.  Your choice will depend on whether or not you are trying to do it a set number of times or until a condition is satisfied.  Maybe a description of what you are trying to do?

Can you show me an example for this one? 

1 minute ago, Jfish said:

The help file is filled with examples.  Can you please go to the section I mentioned, see if you can run the sample code, and reply with any specific questions?

Ive already went through that m8, i tried the while and w end and end fuction, i couldnt get it to work so im here for help  

• Jos locked this topic
  • Developers

@imahero,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :)

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. (there is also a link link in my signature) 
Please read them now particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. :naughty:

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)