About Autoit (If You had a Time )

welcome all brothers ..

I Liked Autoit Very much Easy&powerfull Language , But now i have chance to learn C++ but It will takes about 3 or 4 months

What i want :

I need you suggestions because I'm not that patient person , And I already learned alot of things about Autoit

So is Autoit Can help me to read programs memory same c++ and make bots for games like c++ ?

I know that's Illegible to ask about any bot But I'm just asking In future I will be able to do this things or not ?

waiting for your Suggestions ...

As you know that it's "illegible" why so you ask at all?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Developers
37 minutes ago, abdulrahmanok said:

I need you suggestions because I'm not that patient person

Hope you keep that side of you outside of our forums and please use the standard font provided by the forum for regular text.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

40 minutes ago, abdulrahmanok said:

learn C++ but It will takes about 3 or 4 months

41 minutes ago, abdulrahmanok said:

I'm not that patient person

:lol:Perfect combination; C++ was designed with exactly that kind of attitude in mind. Best of Luck.