Sorry if my words are confusing because I am not good at English.
I am writing code to embed website with Recaptcha in GUI. And then, the code will automatically press the "I'm not a robot" button. The problem here is:
- The code still works fine when entering iFrame to interact with Recaptcha with the URL is "https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo"
- But for other URLs (such as "https://recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v2-checkbox.php"), the code cannot be entered into the iframe.
I did a lot of research but didn't know why.
I sincerely thanks for the help.
As for the object, in this case the StringReplace() function does not work for me.
These are my steps:
1) Extract the subject from an EML file.
(the first character is an emoji )
source from EML file:
$sSubject = "?utf-8?B?8J+TiCA1IG9mIHRoZSBCZXN0IFN0b2NrcyB0byBCdXkgZm9yIERlY2VtYmVy?=" 2) in this case I perform a decoding with _QuotedPrintable_DecodeEncodedWord()
$sSubject = "?? 5 of the Best Stocks to Buy for December"
3) I perform StringReplace():
$sSubject = StringReplace($sSubject, "??", "") or
$sSubject = StringReplace($sSubject, Chr(63)&Chr(63), "")
But the characters ?? they are not replaced.
Yet if I make an Asc of every character of the string with a for loop, are the first two characters really? that is 63
Local $aArray = StringSplit($sSubject, "", $STR_NOCOUNT) For $i = 0 To UBound($aArray)-1 ConsoleWrite($aArray[$i] & " - " & Asc($aArray[$i])& @CR) Next Output:
? - 63
? - 63
5 - 53
o - 111
f - 102
t - 116
h - 104
e - 101
Does anyone have an explanation of why it doesn't work?
Thank you all
I am pretty sure the site that I am using was updated and now I am not seeing the same tags/elements that I used to. I tried using a UIAspy to see if I could grab them that way with no luck.
What do I need to do to be able to automate this again. Are the elements hidden somewhere?
Instead of highlighting established account is highlights all of the web page almost. How can I get to the detail again?
I used to grab establish account by the name. Now I have nothing to even try to grab.
There are not elements in the event viewer either.
This is what happens when I try to inspect the element and click established account.
I get the same type of results in chrome
I have a smartphone and I use it to access my email. However, when composing an email on it I have a problem. My list of phone contacts on the phone is very different from my list of email contacts in my Thunderbird desktop app. I use my Gmail address book to store primarily phone contacts, and I use Thunderbird for my list of email contacts. I wanted a way to get my Thunderbird contact list onto my smartphone to be able to compose emails to addresses in that list. Here's my solution.
I wrote a script to export my Thunderbird Personal Address Book to a csv file. It then reads that file and re-writes it with html wrappers around the data to make it into a nicely formatted web page. It then uploads the htm file to my website. On my smartphone, I created a shortcut to the file's URL and whenever I click it, I get the list displayed. Each contact shows name and email address along with a COPY button that will put the address into the clipboard. Then in my email client, I can easily paste that address into it. Alternatively, clicking on the actual email link will open a new message dialog in your email client with that address already entered.
To use the app, all you need to do is use Thunderbird and have a webserver available. You'll need to download the FTPEX.AU3 file from this website and make a few changes to some constants around line 17 for FTP login info, etc.
I am adding labour charge to total paid amount using :
#include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> $oIE = _IEAttach ("Shop") $oTable = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 1) $aTableData3 = _IETableWriteToArray ($oTable) Local $sitem1 = $aTableData3 Local $sitem2 = $aTableData3 Local $lcharge = "10" ;add manualy using inputbox, becuase not generating online Local $atotPric = "Payable Total Price " Local $oTds = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "td") For $oTd In $oTds If $oTd.Innertext = $atotPric Then $iatotPric = $oTd.NextElementSibling.innertext MsgBox (0, "2", $iatotPric) EndIf Next $irCtotal = StringFormat("%.2f", $sitem1 + $sitem2 + $lcharge) $crTotp = StringReplace(_IEBodyReadHTML($oIE), $iatotPric, $irCtotal) _IEBodyWriteHTML ($oIE, $crTotp) But, It was also changing Total price, I want to change only Payable Total Price.