Json Parsing Question

Hi All,  

Can anyone help me figure out the syntax to use to get the jobid returned out of the below json string (in my code example)?  I want to use bracketed notation and I want the msgbox to display 2155813bb95e9829.

One example I've tried that doesn't work is...

$strJobIDFromJson = json_Get($objJson, "[jobid]")

I'm using the json.au3 include with these properties...

; File        : Json.au3 (2015.01.08)
; Purpose    : A Non-Strict JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Parser UDF
; Author    : Ward
; Dependency: BinaryCall.au3
; Website    : http://www.json.org/index.html
;
; Source    : jsmn.c
; Author    : zserge
; Website    : http://zserge.com/jsmn.html
;
; Source    : json_string_encode.c, json_string_decode.c
; Author    : Ward

Here's my example code...

#Include <JSON.au3>
$strReturnedData2 = '{"jobid":{"2155813bb95e9829":{"startTime":"2016-10-28 20:56:53 UTC","requestor":"Requestor","description":"Description","email":"","content":[{"Name":"ContentName","Parameters":""}],"computers":{"Computername":{"overallStatus":"Waiting for client to check-in...","details":[{"name":"DetailsName","env":"","actionID":"","status":"","exitCode":"","lastLine":"","startTime":"","endTime":"","contentURL":""}]}},"actionStatus":{"iem-dev":"Open"}}},"status_text":"","error_text":"","status_code":"200","status":"OK","rc":"0"}'
$objJson = json_Decode($strReturnedData2)
$strJobIDFromJson = json_Get($objJson, What Do I Put Here?)
MsgBox(0,"JobID",$strJobIDFromJson)

Thanks

Hello. You can do this.

#include <JSON.au3>
Local $strReturnedData2 = '{"jobid":{"2155813bb95e9829":{"startTime":"2016-10-28 20:56:53 UTC","requestor":"Requestor","description":"Description","email":"","content":[{"Name":"ContentName","Parameters":""}],"computers":{"Computername":{"overallStatus":"Waiting for client to check-in...","details":[{"name":"DetailsName","env":"","actionID":"","status":"","exitCode":"","lastLine":"","startTime":"","endTime":"","contentURL":""}]}},"actionStatus":{"iem-dev":"Open"}}},"status_text":"","error_text":"","status_code":"200","status":"OK","rc":"0"}'
Local $objJson = json_Decode($strReturnedData2)
Local $strJobIDFromJson = json_Get($objJson, '["jobid"]').Keys[0]
ConsoleWrite($strJobIDFromJson & @CRLF)

Saludos

Edited by Danyfirex

Alternatively you could use a regular expression

$strReturnedData2 = '{"jobid":{"2155813bb95e9829":{"startTime":"2016-10-28 20:56:53 UTC","requestor":"Requestor","description":"Description","email":"","content":[{"Name":"ContentName","Parameters":""}],"computers":{"Computername":{"overallStatus":"Waiting for client to check-in...","details":[{"name":"DetailsName","env":"","actionID":"","status":"","exitCode":"","lastLine":"","startTime":"","endTime":"","contentURL":""}]}},"actionStatus":{"iem-dev":"Open"}}},"status_text":"","error_text":"","status_code":"200","status":"OK","rc":"0"}'

$jobid = StringRegExpReplace($strReturnedData2, '.*"jobid":\{"([^"]+).*', "$1")
MsgBox(0, "JobID", $jobid)