Autoit Crashing periodicly

Martim

So, I am using my script with Nox, and from time to time, when it tries to drag (MouseClickDrag), it just freezes both the script, the emulator, and almost my entire computer. When I move the mouse it's all laggy, but if I do a random mouse click,both the emulator and the script will restart working exactly from where they stopped . I don't know if this has to do with the emulator or the script , but I would bet the problem its in the drag function. I simply didn't wanna recode all my script, so is there any function that tracks mouse movements and does a random click if the mouse stays in the same place for a long time..

Thanks in advance, I'm very new to this! 

• Developers

Why start a new thread without finishing your previous one? There is still a question there.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

You can edit the first post in that thread to include the word SOLVED. We do not delete threads if we can help it.

I will point out, if you intend to receive help on Bluestacks in this thread, you still need to answer Jos' question.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!