Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
After AutoIt 22.214.171.124 the handling of COM errors has been "fixed".
Now nested COM operations crash the script in case of an error even when there is a COM error handler.
Edit: All 3 problems have been fixed in AutoIt 126.96.36.199.
Here you find a fixed version of function _Excel_RangeFind. I simply removed all nestings and added the missing COM error hander:
Another function that needed some modification is _Excel_BookOpen. It crashed when a workbook was opened using _Excel_BookOpen with parameter $bVisible = True, saved and then reopened. The following modification solves the problem:
Another function that needed some modification is _Word_DocSaveAs. It doesn't work with Word 2013 or later as MS felt the urge to change the name of the save method from SaveAs to SaveAs2.
The following modification solves the problem:
Please tell me if you still have problems with this or any other function from the Excel or Word UDF!
anybody know what this is about?
I have tried on three different PC's all give me the same error whether my own code or the Help File Examples...
All other excel func's work fine. ( haven't tested them all but most)
>Running:(188.8.131.52):C:\Users\XXXXX\Desktop\autoit-v3\install\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\XXXXX\Desktop\autoit-v3\install\Examples\Helpfile\_Excel_RangeFind.au3" --> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop "C:\Users\XXXXX\Desktop\autoit-v3\install\Include\Excel.au3" (656) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $aResult[$iIndex] = $oMatch.Name.Name $aResult[$iIndex] = $oMatch^ ERROR No script error to speak of just this Include error.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have an issue with _ExcelRangeFind, i have a it working on another PC but on my pc i just gives me this error
"d:\AutoIt3\Include\Excel.au3" (656) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:
$aResult[$iIndex] = $oMatch.Name.Name
$aResult[$iIndex] = $oMatch^ ERROR
I have trimmed the script to the absolute minimum.
What iy should do, I give it a number, It opens an excel file, and then it reads through coloumn A and then returns an array when it finds the number in Excel. The number is in coloumn A of the Excel sheet.
The versions of autoit are the same on both machines.
The Excel sheet opens correctly, but it crashes on the rangefind command. I have also tried this $NavisionIDFound = _Excel_RangeFind($Movielistsheet,$NavisionID,"A1:A10000",Default,$xlWhole,True), with the same result.
#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiEdit.au3> #include <GuiButton.au3> #include <GuiComboBox.au3> #include <Excel.au3> ;Includes from source dir #include <_RecFileListToArray.au3> #include <_XMLDomWrapper.au3> $MovielistExcel = "h:\Movie list.xlsm" LoadDataFromMovieListSheet() Func LoadDataFromMovieListSheet() ConsoleWrite("Load Data From MovieList Sheet" & @LF) $NavisionID = 106266 ; Create application object $ExcelAppHandle = _Excel_Open(Default,Default,Default,Default,True) If @error Then Exit MsgBox(16, "Excel UDF: _Excel_BookOpen Example", "Error creating the Excel application object." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) $Movielistsheet = _Excel_BookOpen($ExcelAppHandle, $MovielistExcel, True, Default) ;~ Read the formulas of a cell range (all used cells in column A) $NavisionIDFound = _Excel_RangeFind($Movielistsheet,$NavisionID,$Movielistsheet.ActiveSheet.Usedrange.Columns("A:A"),Default,$xlWhole,True)