HTTP Request - Run AutoIt Exe w/ CmdLine Parameters

Hello,

I read through the help files and forums but couldn't find anything helpful:

I'm trying to send an HTTP Request to run an AutoIt executable but am having trouble sending $CmdLine parameters through it. I'm able to send the request to run the file alone, but run into trouble once I try to send parameters.

EXAMPLE request:

http://exampleserver.exampledomain.com/exampleautoitscript.exe

Does anyone know a way to pass variables this way? (i.e. exampleautoitsript.exe%20param1&param2)

BananaFish

Typically when you want to execute a script and pass on parameters for the cmdline to interpret, you place the parameters after the script name separated by spaces (i.e. 'scriptname.exe test', will run 'scriptname.exe' and set "test" as the $sCmdLine value. I'm unable to do this when sending an HTTP Request to run the executable I placed on my server and domain, it returns the 404 message of directory not found.

I know that a space in HTTP is '%20', which I've also tried with no luck. It seems in order to pass data/arguments in an HTTP request you need separators such as ? and &, but I don't know the right combination.

The code is not necessary as this isn't a coding question, but rather a question on how to properly pass a cmdline value through an HTTP request.

Thanks