IE.au3 Help

First post, so be kind. Auto It friends i need your help. I can't seem get this code the work. i want to click in that "Value's box" , but cant seem to find it. I have tried looking for :  "select2-input select2-default", "s2id_autogen5", "s2id_autogen4". i can't click that for the life of me. If anyone can help me many thanks. 

Untitled.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, JulessVerne said:

First post, so be kind. Auto It friends i need your help. I can't seem get this code the work. i want to click in that "Value's box" , but cant seem to find it. I have tried looking for :  "select2-input select2-default", "s2id_autogen5", "s2id_autogen4". i can't click that for the life of me. If anyone can help me many thanks. 

Untitled.jpg

--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function _IEGetObjByName, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch (Name: select2-choices, Index: 0)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IEAction(focus), $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType

You should read How can I post "code".  It's difficult to assist with the limited information provided. You may want to save the HTML from the entire page and upload it as a file that we can review.

P.S. I would suggest sticking with IE for now. Once you get that working, it will be easier to rewrite for FF.

Is not limited is all the code i wrote :) i pasted it all.the code there the only thing missing is the "WEBSITE" ...

#include <IE.au3>
HotKeySet("x","Com")
While 1
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func Com()

$oIE = _IECreate("Site", 1, 1, 1, 1)

_IELoadWait($oIE)

$oForm=_IEGetObjByName($oIE,"select2-choices")
_IEAction($oForm, "focus")

EndFunc

witch it does not matter beacuse i posted the source code for the input box there .. Also here is a bigger picture of the code there

Thank you for Showing me the "How to post Code"  

Untitled.jpg

3 minutes ago, wwwwww said:

i can't help if i dont know the url

#include <IE.au3>
HotKeySet("x","Com")
While 1
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func Com()

$oIE = _IECreate("http://muratindustries.xyz/wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=product", 1, 1, 1, 1)

_IELoadWait($oIE)

$oForm=_IEGetObjByName($oIE,"select2-choices")
_IEAction($oForm, "focus")

EndFunc

There.. but i don't it makes any diffrences if there is a site there or not ... i uploaded source code also 

New Text Document.txt