IE.au3

Zifro

Hello everyone, I am now approaching the IE.au3 library and I must say that I am not very simple. I wanted to know, once you have created the page through _IECreate function how can I take all clickable objects of it.

Thanks for your help and I apologize for the English but comes from the translator.

6 hours ago, Jfish said:

Se si desidera una raccolta di tutti i link cliccabili dare un'occhiata a questa funzione: _IELinkGetCollection

I understand now that to do what I need to know the id or name of the object that I use, I work on a web app and clicking the right mouse button does not give me the opportunity to access the code, what should I do?
Thank you

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Zifro said:

what should I do?

Explain which web app, and show us the code you've tried (or at least a screen shot of the page). In short, help us help you ;)

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

On 27/11/2016 at 3:40 AM, JLogan3o13 said:

Explain which web app, and show us the code you've tried (or at least a screen shot of the page). In short, help us help you ;)

Unfortunately at the moment I'm trying to learn this library so there is still no actual code ...

However, the web app is this:

Schermata 2016-11-28 alle 16.26.30.png

Edited by Zifro

• Moderators

@Zifro you seem to have missed the forum rules during your time here. Please read them now, especially this part

• Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.

and you'll see why this topic has been locked. Please also read this bullet point:

7. Do not repost the same question if the previous thread has been locked - particularly if you merely reword the question to get around one of the prohibitions listed above.

before posting again.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!