Image recognition and value in a loop

Knutsen

Hi! I am very new to programming, and I'm looking to create a loop with two things. In advance, sorry if I explain some things  differently, english is not my native language.

Allright, so! 
First,  the loop has to check if the value is greater than > 0 in a game, if it  is, then it can continue until the value becomes 0.
When the value is 0, the loop can end and continue with the code to the next segment.

Then, I want it to be able to check and choose correctly for when an image captcha appears, if it's even possible. If the Image captcha appears, and there's a picture of a dog and a cat, I want it to choose the cat, because that's always the correct answer. Then after it has chosen correctly, I want the loop to continue until the value becomes 0.

Is this possible, and if so, how do I write it? I have built a small database of images currently that can appear, so can the bot choose the correct one based on this perhaps?

I can write the example code i've written for the proccess I want it to do, not including these two things and checking if one of these conditions are met.

Hope this is understandable, ask me any questions if needed!

You say you have example code? Please include that in your post and show how far you got, then others can help you see what's wrong and/or point you in the right direction.

/edit: whoops, never mind. Game automation is not an allowed discussion topic on this forum as per the forum rules (read it, especially the bit about game automation). A mod will probably close the thread soon. Have a nice day!

Edited by SadBunny

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

• Jos locked this topic