WINHTTP ERROR : Requested service provider could not be loaded or initialized

#include <IE.au3>

Func GetHeaders()
   $oHTTP = ObjCreate("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1")
   $oHTTP.Open("GET", "https://taxonline.tarrantcounty.com/taxweb/accountsearch.asp", False)
   $oHTTP.Send()
   $rh = $oHTTP.GetAllResponseHeaders()

EndFunc

When i use this code in my computer it is working okay.

But when i tried in other win 10 PC it throws an error. Check the pic with error handler.

I tried everything possible.

I turned off antiviruses, made sure that windows firewall is not blocking it but no luck so far. Internet is ON. To check it I made an little program for checking if internet is okay with my program or not like this.

$ping = Ping("www.google.com")
If $ping > 0 Then
    $AmIConnected = "True"
    MsgBox(0, "Test App", "Your Internet Is On!")
 Else
MsgBox(0, "Test App", "Your Internet Is OFF!")
EndIf

Please help.

What are the reasons for this happening? I understand that it will be related to PC itself but I can't find it :( HELP.

1.png

• Moderators

Moved to General Help and Support, as Developer Forum clearly states no AutoIt related topics.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Hello. Seems to be object is not created. check isobject($oHTTP)

Saludos

FOUND THE PROBLEM AFTER HOURS OF WORKING AT LAST.

This could be an issue with third party winsock. You can reset winsock. Here's how you can do it.

1.Click the Windows Start button. 

2. Type Cmd in the Start Search text box and press Ctrl-Shift-Enter (keyboard shortcut to run Command Prompt as Administrator). Click Continue to allow elevation request. 

3. Type netsh winsock reset in the Command Prompt shell, and then press the Enter key. 

4. Type netsh int ipv4 reset in the Command Prompt shell, and then press the Enter key. 

5. If you use ipv6, type netsh int ipv6 reset in the Command Prompt shell, and then press the Enter key. 

Note: you may need to run Network Diagnostics afterwards to "repair" your connection after this.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/322297-windows-update-service-unable-start-error-0x8007277a.html