Is it possible to Use Selenium Commands in AutoIt? (I don't mean the other way round)

CT83

I recently discovered Selenium, and in theory it sounds awesome if there were a way to use my existing autoit project's code, in Selenium. is this possible? if not, is there a way to import my au3s to Selenium project without having to rewrite all of the code.?

I'm not familiar with Selenium, but looking at their site I didn't find any native or referenced third-party support for AutoIt specifically.  Without delving into it too much, it's possible that an AutoIt library/UDF could be developed to use their API; but unfortunately for me that's beyond my expertise and not something I have the time or inclination to learn right now.  Looks like a neat tool.  I imagine you have some browser automation tasks you've done in AutoIt and you want to execute the same sequence(s) using the Selenium framework?  

9 hours ago, spudw2k said:

I'm not familiar with Selenium, but looking at their site I didn't find any native or referenced third-party support for AutoIt specifically.  Without delving into it too much, it's possible that an AutoIt library/UDF could be developed to use their API; but unfortunately for me that's beyond my expertise and not something I have the time or inclination to learn right now.  Looks like a neat tool.  I imagine you have some browser automation tasks you've done in AutoIt and you want to execute the same sequence(s) using the Selenium framework?  

Actually, yes that's exactly the problem, I wrote an entire script in autoit, and just needed to use Selenium. :)