Script to unlock the lock screen automatically

onlineth

Basically, I want to unlock a user account by executing a script (while a user see's their locked screen, if this script is executed in the background, it unlocks their account without having to type in any password). In a perfect world, I would have a service running that can automatically log specific users in whether their account is locked or they just turned their computer on and no users have been logged in yet.

I don't want to have anything special enabled on the computer (like the remote desktop workaround). I can provide the actual password to the account and I would like this to be compatible on Windows 7.

Has anyone come across any script that can do this? If there isn't a way to unlock the computer from startup, is there at least a way to unlock the account that's currently already logged into but just has the lock screen up?

online.png?theme=dark profile for Tom on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites 

scientia potentia est

You cannot, it's been asked before. You're essentially trying to bypass the security measures implemented by Microsoft. It's possible but not been attempted in autoit and there were not many posts on it in other languages. I think the last time I googled it I couldn't even find any successful, runnable, code releases (for obvious reasons) in any language. There was a topic I was reading on it in C++ on stackoverflow, but it's been a while since I googled it.

I say for obvious reasons because it's an extremely easy way to implement a backdoor in anyone's computer. Imagine being able to unlock any computer you infect thanks to some poster on the interwebz who did all the work for you.

Edited by InunoTaishou

• Moderators

onlineth,

As InunoTaishou has explained, this is not something we are prepared to support - thread locked. Please read the Forum rules before you post again to refresh your memory on those subjects which are forbidden.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area