ifwinexist

I am making a script to install roxio 7. Some of the computers in my LAN have an older version or don't have it installed correctly. If the current machine already has roxio, I get different windows then I would if it were not previously installed. I think "IfWinExist" is the appropriate way to do this, but I can't get it to work. The script runs fine up to "Send, {Tab}". Then it just stops. I don't know if it can even see the second window.

Run, setup.exe /S /v /qn

WinWaitActive, Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 Basic DVD Edition - InstallShield Wizard, WARNING: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties.

Send, {ENTER}

IfWInExist, Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 Basic DVD Edition - InstallShield Wizard, Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 Basic DVD Edition,

Send, {Tab}

Send, {Enter}

Send, y

Send, {Enter}

It's been ages since I coded in v2, but I'm starting to wonder if you really can specify

multiple actions for the IfWInExist. I seriously doubt it, but as my brain is v3-formatted,

I can't be sure..

I'll do some testing when I'm coming home, but I'm sure some of the v2-gurus can help

you before I return.