Methodology to use autoit in citrix desktop

Sandy89

Hi,

I have a script that uses image identification for selection, and it works fine in my local environment. but when I try running it in citrix desktop, images are not getting identified. I didn't install autoIT in citrix since I don't have admin rights, but copied the entire application folder with images and .dll files into a folder in citrix.

can anyone help to resolve this?

Edited by Sandy89

applications must be created by the administrator citrix, it will include links to dll libraries that the program needs, otherwise the concept of Citrix would be stupid, if each user could insert random applications. Anyway Ask your admin to add it to your desktop.

the script (copied to citrix desktop as .exe file) is running fine except the image recognition (using imagesearch.au3) in citrix.

I want to click on an image in the active window in citrix while executing the script.

I stored the screenshots of the required objects to be clicked in script folder, along with imagesearch.dll

I repeat dll 4 your citrix desktop. Ask to your Admin to compile it and redistribuite.... obviously must register the library dll.

So how can I use ImageSearch and enjoy it's awesome benefits?

First of all to avoid mostly caused problems I recompiled DLLs for both architectures which you can download at end of this post. When you pick your package you should place both ImageSearch.au3 and ImageSearch.dll inside script folder.