Posting a picture to facebook

wwwwww

I would like to build a csript which can upload a photo to facebook. But not by clicking on the browse button or antyhing.

I want it to happen invisibly. The user should be able to use the system without any issues.

Is it even possible?

7 hours ago, wwwwww said:

I want it to happen invisibly.

Is it even possible?

No, it is not.

But you can develope a console application which interacts with a browser window that enable the user to login and set the right permission to your app.

You can try tons of material on the FB Dev Network, you are interested in Graph API part, avoid the SDKs one.

From https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing/web:

In rare instances, you may need other methods. If you want to let someone post a plain text status update without a link attachment, you should use the Feed dialog. If you're sharing photos or videos rather than links, you will need to create a custom interface that lets people post to their own timeline, which requires implementing Facebook Login and requesting the publish_actions permission. For more info see Publishing with the Graph API.

Edited by j0kky

• Developers

Didn't you get an answer to that question already?
So let me ask you: Why do you want to do this ?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

This doesn't make much sense to me, so again, please explain what it is you want to do before continuing this thread.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)