Clipput help

i can use the clipput in a GUI in a input field but is it possible to do so it is text there are marked and the use a hotkey to get marked text to clipput.. Any1 knows any solution?? every post is welcome..

Thanks anyway for reading the topic

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

Here is an example that does not require the highlighting of the text

$source = InputBox("Question", "Where were you born?")
ClipPut($source)
$bak = ClipGet()
MsgBox(0, "Clipboard contains:", $bak)

Hope this helps

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

it doesnt i id already know to that but i mean something like this:

Hotkeyset("!{End}", "get")

Func get:

;this func should take the slided text into the clip place so i can use the Clipget func

Edited by rambo3889
My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

it doesnt i id already know to that but i mean something like this:

Hotkeyset("!{End}", "get")

Func get:

;this func should take the slided text into the clip place so i can use the Clipget func

If you can figure out how to highlight the text then you just need your hotkey function to sent Ctrl Ins.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

the user is wanting just the highlighted text, but I think you'll need more information to help, i.e. is this an autoit script or external program your wanting to get the text from etc....

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

it is in a autoitscript i found under cool scripts and scrapts it is the troyzilla browser my and a friend is remaking it and we use the browser much but we hate when we found someting and tryin to get it copied but we cant with anything

when im using he's autoit browser and lookin on websites and find something i need to copy the normally XP Ctrl + C dont copy thats why im askin is it possible to make a func so i copys the highlighted text

it is in a autoitscript i found under cool scripts and scrapts it is the troyzilla browser my and a friend is remaking it and we use the browser much but we hate when we found someting and tryin to get it copied but we cant with anything

if you post the code i will take a look... i dont want to work with the old code if you have changed it

8)

NEWHeader1.png

The field is copy protected by a javascript the webmaster inserted. See if you can read the source code. If you can, you can capture it there. If that fails, I have heard of a plugin for Firefox that can fix it so you can do what you want. I do not remember where I saw it, but I do know it exist.