There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SgtIgram
      Hi!
      First.. sorry for my bad english
      For some time i play a bit with embedded Flash-Objects and after a few changed variables in the "root" of the flash-file with
      $oRP.SetVariable("/:randomVar", "foobar") i came to the problem that i need to change a variable thats inside a function/class or whatever
      the wanted variable is inside a
      _global.client = new clientCom(fooBar); and is defined as
      var _loc1_ = this; _loc1_.randomVariable = ""; how can i change it?
      i tried something like
      $oRP.SetVariable("/:client.randomVariable", "foobar") but nothing =(

i hope someone can help me!

greetings
      - sgtigram
    • By spudw2k
      Recently I was using csvde to execute some LDAP queries on a domain controller to create some reports.  I noticed that when I queried the objectSID, it was returned (output) in binary format instead of the S-#-#-##-### (string) format I needed to compare with.  I found there was a function I could use in the Security.au3 UDF to convert the SID Binary value to the SID String format; however, the example in the help file collected the SID binary value by using another function to lookup an AD object by name.  Since I already had the SID, this "step" was erroneous to me, but I was still required to do some work to make the _Security__SidToStringSid function accept my binary values--namely creating and populating a DLLStruct before using as a parameter for the SidToSTringSid function.  Below is a small illustration of what I did. It wasn't particularly complicated or difficult, but may provide some insight to folks who don't mess/work with DLLStructs much.  Also, my "real" script utilized a lengthy CSV report and parsed it to replace the binary values with the SID strings.  I just wanted to share this snippet.
      #include <security.au3> msgbox(0,"Builtin\Users",_SIDBinaryToStr("01020000000000052000000021020000")) msgbox(0,"Builtin\Guests",_SIDBinaryToStr("01020000000000052000000022020000")) msgbox(0,"Domain Users",_SIDBinaryToStr("010500000000000515000000e2ef6c5193efdefff2b6dd4401020000")) Func _SIDBinaryToStr($hSID) Local $tSID = DllStructCreate("byte SID[256]") DllStructSetData($tSID, "SID", Binary("0x" & $hSID)) Local $sStringSID = _Security__SidToStringSid($tSID) Return $sStringSID EndFunc  
    • By wakillon
      A little try with SDL 2 Library, SDL 2 GFX and Sid music.
      As usual, no externals files needed.
      Press "Esc" for quit.
      SDL2_Fireworks.au3
      Happy New Year 2017 
    • By TMelanson
      Hi folks,
      I'm hoping someone can help me out here.
      Background:
      I have the need to run a program with admin credentials (#RequireAdmin), and then get the SID of the locally logged in account. Not the admin account.
      If you look at the attached script, Line 16 uses the @UserName variable and returns the SID for the admin account I used to launch the app.
      I want to use line 17 which passes the result of the _GetUsername function which is a username using  ($UserName) to the WMIService.
      I'm getting " The requested action with this object has failed.:" error message.
      Any suggestions would be appreciated!

test1.au3
    • By lordsocke
      Hey guys I want to build my selfe a little helptool for the FIFA Webapp from EA. Where I need to get in contact with the flashplugin. 
      I could use pixelsearch fuctions but they are a little u know... stupid  
      Is there a libary for flash? Thanks everyone