[SOLVED]PowerShell result

Hello.

I improved my powershell skill like F**** !! I am so happy Level skill under beginner HAHA well i am just getting what i want but now i got a question about autoit + powershell

When i run that Shellcommand 

$iPid = run("Powershell Get-ADUser USER -Properties * | select -Expand Title"  , @WindowsDir , @SW_HIDE , 0x2)

The return valu is :

Micro r,seau (this is normal in PowerShell)

Can i transform the value

Micro réseau with autoit 

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Try:

$iPid = Run('PowerShell Get-ADUser USER -Properties * | Select -Expand Title', '' , @SW_HIDE , 0x2)
$sOutput = ''
While 1
    $sOutput &= StdoutRead($iPID)
        If @error Then ExitLoop
WEnd
$sOutput = _WinAPI_MultiByteToWideChar($sOutput, 1, 0 , 1)
ConsoleWrite('$sOutput := ' & $sOutput & @CRLF)

Personally I prefer the AD UDF from Water

a. It doesn't require installing Remote Server Administrator Tools on Windows 7/8/10 (required for PowerShell Active Directory module)

b. Doesn't require running multiple PowerShell Commands to obtain the same information

For example:

#include <AD.au3>
_AD_Open()
    $FirstName = _AD_GetObjectAttribute(@Username, 'givenName')
    $Surname =  _AD_GetObjectAttribute(@Username, 'sn')
    $Title =  _AD_GetObjectAttribute(@Username, 'Title')
    $Mobile =  _AD_GetObjectAttribute(@Username, 'Mobile')
_AD_Close()
ConsoleWrite($FirstName & @CRLF & $Surname & @CRLF & $Title & @CRLF & $Mobile & @CRLF)

(Sorry my english but i also trying to improve myself day after day)

First of all thanks becose you solved my problem but for me it s palliative solution.

EDIT: you answered to my ps + au3 probleme 1000 thx. it s working perfectly

Now i unswer you.

-I want improve my skill like in all my post.

8 years ago i was at Level 0. Now a dev with AD script powershellscript  AU3 script and VB script.

I want dodge the maximum of UDF use becose the work is already done. And maybe one day in a perfect world :D. I am gonna be able to make my own UDF to help this superb community.

Now may you can unswer that becose i dont got an user on witch one i can test. And i dont want to make an new user just for testing (i got the rights to do it but i dont want to do that for dev purpose).

Will that wotk if the translating error from PS is not at the same place ? or that solution is only for that PS command ?

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Q1: "Now may you can unswer that becose i dont got an user on witch one i can test. And i dont want to make an new user just for testing (i got the rights to do it but i dont want to do that for dev purpose)."

A1: If you are only using "Get-ADUser" (read-only) you can generally read any users details as its not going to have any effect on Active Directory, for example I don't have accent characters in my name or Title, so I just found another user in AD that did and tested the solution above by switching "USER" for that persons Username using my non-admin account so you should be able to test on any account without creating a new user.

Q2: "Will that wotk if the translating error from PS is not at the same place ? or that solution is only for that PS command ?"

A2: The solution above should work above for any string

Thnks.

We are only 100 and unfortunatly no accent in any name surname nickname Nmaaccountname etc.... so i was wondering :)

Thx.

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki