E-mail Alert MsgBox(

Skrip

Can somebody please make me a e-mail alert thing...like whenever I get an e-mail a MsgBox(0, "E-mail Alert", "You have recieved an e-mail") will pop-up

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Oh, ya sorry about that, I use msn hotmail, and 1 sec let me check if it is

Receive notification of messages

When unread messages arrive in your Inbox, you can receive an alert on your computer or your mobile device (such as a mobile phone).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click one:

Receive alerts on your computer

Receive alerts on your mobile device

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN MessengerMessenger or Microsoft Windows Messenger must be installed on your computer to receive message alerts. When an unread message arrives in your Inbox, the alert appears in the lower-right corner of your desktop.

Visit the Messenger website to download and install MSN MessengerMessenger.

or

Visit the Windows Messenger website to download and install Windows Messenger.

To receive HotmailSympatico MailOffice Live Mail unread message alerts on your mobile device, you must have an MSN Mobile account. The alerts appear on your device when an unread message arrives in your Inbox.

Visit the MSN Mobile website to set up an MSN Mobile account.

Return to HotmailSympatico MailOffice Live Mail by typing www.hotmail.com in the address bar of your browser. Sign in again if necessary. Return to your Sympatico Mail Mail account. Sign in again if necessary.

Click Options.

On the left side of the page, click Mail, click Mobile Alerts, and then make your selections.