Fetch feild values from website

Hi Folks,

Can anyone help me to fetch field values from the website. My script is all about opening a website link by pass userid as filter value. with the current script my search of record with the passed userid filter is working fine. But i want to fetch value of the OS (field in the search record) and save it in a notepad.

Please help  me to proceed further. 

#include <IE.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

triage()

Func triage()
    GUICreate("offense triage" ,220,88) ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered

Local $idRadio1 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Internal", 10, 10, 120, 20)
    Local $idRadio2 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("External", 10, 40, 120, 20)
    Local $eAsset = "some link"
    GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; will display an  dialog box with 1 checkbox

Local $idMsg
    ; Loop until the user exits.
    While 1
        $idMsg = GUIGetMsg()
        Select
            Case $idMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                ExitLoop
            Case $idMsg = $idRadio1 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($idRadio1), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED
                Local $sIP = InputBox("Internal IP Triage", "Please enter the IP address", "", "" , -1, -1, 800, 500)
                 GUISetState(@SW_HIDE)
            Case $idMsg = $idRadio2 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($idRadio2), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED
                Local $sEIP = InputBox("Internal IP Triage", "Please enter the IP address", "", "" , -1, -1, 800, 500)
                Local $eAssetsearch = $eAsset & $sEIP
                    ShellExecute ( "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe", $eAssetsearch )
                        GUISetState(@SW_HIDE)
                EndSelect
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>Example

Hi Danp2,

Am a newbie to auto it so the am confused in choosing the appropriate -IE functions.

and to add a note more in detail. Am trying to search a Machine name assigned to user its a web application. where we can search with the user id and fetch his inventory details.

Am successful in login and passing userid. The search is also successful but i ve no clue how to grab the displayed machine name to a notepad.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Dan,

This is my code.

include <IE.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

triage()

Func triage()
    GUICreate("offense triage" ,220,88) ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered

Local $idRadio1 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("IP", 10, 10, 120, 20)
    Local $idRadio2 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("userid", 10, 40, 120, 20)
    Local $eAsset = "some link"  
    GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; will display an  dialog box with 1 checkbox

Local $idMsg
    ; Loop until the user exits.
    While 1
        $idMsg = GUIGetMsg()
        Select
            Case $idMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                ExitLoop
            Case $idMsg = $idRadio1 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($idRadio1), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED
                Local $sIP = InputBox("Internal IP Triage", "Please enter the IP address", "", "" , -1, -1, 800, 500)
                 GUISetState(@SW_HIDE)
            Case $idMsg = $idRadio2 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($idRadio2), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED
                Local $sEIP = InputBox("userid Triage", "Please enter the userid", "", "" , -1, -1, 800, 500) ;giving input for search filter
                Local $eAssetsearch = $eAsset & $sEIP
                    ShellExecute ( "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe", $eAssetsearch )
                        GUISetState(@SW_HIDE)
                EndSelect
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>Example

i ve attached my search result here as well i jus wanted to fetch the state and OS details and write the same in the notepad.

Thanks !

Capture.PNG

This is my code.

That's the same code as before. So you aren't really logging into the website. Rather, you are just loading the web browser with a predefined URL.

i ve attached my search result here as well i jus wanted to fetch the state and OS details and write the same in the notepad.

Can't really tell much from the picture. Looks like a table, so you can probably use _IETableGetCollection and _IETableWriteToArray to load it into an array. Then you would use standard Autoit commands to retrieve the desired values from the array.