1. TheSaint

TheSaint

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Colduction
      Hi guys, i'm using Telegram UDF by @LinkOut from github with latest update, but this UDF has not any parse_mode ability in SendDocument and other send file's functions to make texts bold, italic or underline and i can't send Emojis via these functions too. i've tried to change HTML section of multipart/form-data but i did not get correct results.

For example, i can't get correct results by sending a document with this URL Encoded caption: %F0%9F%93%84%20*Test*%20%F0%9F%93%84

I will be happy to help me in this section. Thanks!
    • By pat4005
      A tiny UDF that can shoot magic packets at your computers to wake them the heck up. All credits to Olish.
      The only parameter it needs to be specified – is your machine's MAC-address (ip address (the second parameter), at which you will be sending magic packet is generating automatically from @IPAddress1 macro)
      Example:
      _WoL_WakeDevice('001CC0CAED7A') ; the second parameter (if necessery) must be a broadcast address of your local network segment (i.e. 192.168.0.255 for a network 192.168.0.0)  
      _WakeOnLan.au3
    • By MrCreatoR
      This UDF allows to create formatted label using pseudo element RichLabel (RichEdit actually). Formating is set by using special modificator similar to <font> tag in Html.
      Notes: This UDF is a transformation-continuation of related UDF

Example:
      Download:
      GUIRichLabel_1.2.zip
      Small syntax related fix: GUIRichLabel_1.1.zip
      GUIRichLabel_1.1.zip

History version:
    • By Stormgrade
      Hello,
      I'm searching the UDF GDIpProgress.au3 from ProgAndy
      None of the links in topic
       works