Changing Registry Keys For Multiple Users?

OK, I have now figured out how to do all the tweaks and program setup stuff for my automatic windows tweaking. (Thanks to some extremely useful info from this forum!!!)

The problem I have now is...

Can I make adjustments to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER keys for all of the users on a given system from one log-in, or do I still need to log into each user account to make the adjustments.

If I need to log in to each one, is there any way to programatically determine all of the user accounts to ensure that each one gets accessed?

I am not looking for full blown code for this.

If anyone could at least give me a good nudge in the right direction I would be very happy.

Thanks,

Ken

A neat way to cause script execution is to have a script in the "Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Program Files\Startup" folder of every workstation on the network. When someone logs on to the workstation script commands happen. I have a generic script on every workstation that calls a script on the server. I only have to maintain the one script on ther server because every workstation uses it.

Here is a little known fact about windows:

(1) all the user registries are named ntuser.dat placed in %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\username

(2) it is possible to edit another user's registry from a single logon with the reg load ... command. The reg load command loads a registry hive from a hard disk for use in the windows registry. IE: reg load HKLM\Owner %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\Owner\ntuser.dat Loads the "Owner" registry hive for editing into HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Owner. You can then edit as you wish.

Who else would I be?