Danyfirex

4. mLipok

mLipok

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tarretarretarre
      About AutoIt-Events
      AutoIt-Events is an event Observer and is a core dependency for Autoit-Socket-IO but can be used for any Autoit project.
      Example
      #include "Event.au3" ; Subscribe listeners _Event_Listen(UserCreatedEvent, SendWelcomeMail) _Event_Listen(UserCreatedEvent, RegisterNewsLetter) ; Fire event _Event(UserCreatedEvent, @UserName, "tarre.islam@gmail.com") Func UserCreatedEvent(Const ByRef $oEvent, $name, $email) ; via $oEvent you can pass data to its listeners $oEvent.add("name", $name) $oEvent.add("email", $email) $oEvent.add("id", 1) EndFunc Func SendWelcomeMail(Const $oEvent) MsgBox(64, "Welcome mail sent", "Welcome mail sent to " & $oEvent.item("name") & " with email " & $oEvent.item("email")) EndFunc Func RegisterNewsLetter(Const $oEvent) MsgBox(64, "News letter registred", "News letter bound to user id " & $oEvent.item("id")) EndFunc  
      The code is also available at Github

Autoit-Events-1.0.0.zip
    • By tarretarretarre
      Version 2.x.x and 3.x.x has been moved to branch 3.x
      About Autoit-Socket-IO
      Autoit-Socket-IO is a event driven TCP/IP wrapper heavily inspired from Socket.IO with focus on user friendliness and long term sustainability.
      I constantly want to make this UDF faster and better, so if you have any suggestions or questions (beginner and advanced) Do not hesitate to ask them, I will gladly help!
      Key features
      Simple API 99% data-type serialization thanks to Autoit-Serialize Can easily be extended with your own functionality thanks to Autoit-Events "Educational" examples Data encryption thanks to _<Crypt.au3> Limitations
      Speed. This UDF will sacrifice some speed for convenience Getting started
      Download the script from AutoIt or pull it from the official github repo git@github.com:tarreislam/Autoit-Socket-IO.git and checkout the tag 4.0.0-beta Check out the documentaion Take a look in the examples/ folder Changelog
      To see changes from 3.x.x and 2.x.x please checkout the 3.x branch
      Version 4.0.0-beta (This update break scripts.)
      Code base fully rewritten with Autoit-Events and decoupled to improve code quality and reduce bloat. The new UDF is very different from 3.x.x so please checkout the UPGRADE guide to fully understand all changes Added new documentation documentaion Success stories
      Since December 2017-now I have used version 1.5.0 in an production environment for 150+ clients with great success, the only downtime is planned windows updates and power outages.

Newest version (2020-09-15!)

Older versions (Not supported anymore)
      Autoit-Socket-IO-1.0.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.1.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.3.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.4.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.5.0.zip
      Autoit-Socket-IO-2.0.0.zip
    • By mdwerne
      Hello,
      Before Broadcom took over Symantec, I was able to use the following code as the base to scrape daily definition downloads from the web. Since the pages were moved over to the Broadcom web servers, I get a page full of what I believe may be JavaScript instead of the fully rendered page that lies behind it. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can read the full rendered webpage using AutoIt?
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE_DEFS = _IECreate("https://www.broadcom.com/support/security-center/definitions/download/detail?gid=sep14", 0, 0, 1, 1) $sString_DEFS = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE_DEFS) MsgBox(0, "https://www.broadcom.com/support/security-center/definitions/download/detail?gid=sep14", $sString_DEFS) The above code will show the JavaScript, but if you go to the URL in a browser that has JavaScript enabled, you will see the fully rendered page that I would like to access. I hope my question makes sense, and I would appreciate any suggestions to get this working again.
      All the best,
      -Mike
    • By Chimp
      Making the integration between AutoIt and the BrowserControl easier may facilitate the development of interesting programs. Just think of all those (fantastic) libraries and frameworks available for javascript that could be integrated and exploited in an AutoIt program. For example, to graphically present the results of an AutoIt processing in the GUI, ... and many other possibilities. Providing the basic functions to implement this synergistic interaction is the purpose of this post (if for no other reason, just even to collect some tests done over time here and there, so as not to leave them scattered and easily find them in just one place)
      In this UDF there are only a few functions (or better if called wrappers), but I hope to add more as I go and, even better, to receive suggestions and advice on new features and techniques to improve and expand it.
      _WebBrowser_GUICtrlCreate Create an Internet Explorer 'Browser Control' _WebBrowser_SetHTML Set a new HTML listing in the BrowserControl _WebBrowser_CSS_Inject Creates into the html document a CSS node element with embedded the passed CSS _WebBrowser_JS_Inject Creates into the html document a javascript node element with embedded the passed javascript _WebBrowser_JS_Eval Evaluates a passed string as JavaScript code and executes it _WebBrowser_JS_setTimeout Calls a javascript function or executes a javascript code snippet [option after a specified delay] _WebBrowser_JS_ElementGetRef Retrieves a reference to an element suitable to be used from AutoIt _WebBrowser_ExecuteDotNotation Get a reference to an object's child member or the value of a property, by means of a dotted path _WebBrowser_BasicHTML Returns a basic html page listing (a little enhanced than about:blank) The three examples provided in the attached ziped file are a bit 'improvised' and do not take advantage of all the possibilities offered by the underlying javascript libraries used. They are just three "hello world" scripts to test the ABC of the interaction with the "BrowserControl".
      (ToDo: Interaction with javascript custom events)
      Bug reports, creative criticisms and suggestions (particularly regarding the interaction with javascript custom events) are welcome
      I hope you can have fun with the Browser Control
      BrowserControl.zip