3. Danyfirex

Danyfirex

4. mLipok

mLipok

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chimp
      (This example uses a "flash" animation and therefore needs the "flash player" to work. Since "flash player" is discontinued and no longer present on many systems, this script may not work. I have therefore prepared a new script which does not use flash, but is based only on javascript. You can find it in this new post: www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206853-aquarium)
      If you set within a window, a given color as transparent, every area of that window painted with that color, act as an hole through wich you can see what's behind, and click on what's behind as well.
      What's funny is that if you embed a browser control within that window, the "transparent" color works even within the browser! This allow some interesting effects by simply opening any of the many javascript animations, or css effects or whatever within a browser control embedded into a GUI:
      Here, for example, is a simple effect of fishes swimming around on the screen.
      For lazyness I have embedded an ready made swf flash by a link to the web, but is of course possible embed any web page with javascripts css or whatever.....
      Have fun
      #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> ; for _IsPressed (23 END key) Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll"), $oIE = ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2") Local $hBackground = GUICreate("", @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0, 0, $WS_POPUPWINDOW, $WS_EX_LAYERED + $WS_EX_TOPMOST) Local $AlphaKey = 0xF0F7FF ; everything with color $AlphaKey within this window will be transparent ; even if within an embedded browser control!..... _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes($hBackground, $AlphaKey, 0, $LWA_COLORKEY) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hBackground) $hIE = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight) ; <- embedd $oIE in the AutoIt GUI GUISetBkColor($AlphaKey, $hBackground) ; $AlphaKey $hBackground transparent $oIE.navigate('http://cdn.abowman.com/widgets/fish/fish.swf') ; $oIE.navigate('http://cdn.abowman.com/widgets/spider/spider.swf') ; a spider goes around on the screen .... ; !! to use the spider.swf, you need to set $AlphaKey = 0xffffff on line 7 "! While True If _IsPressed("23", $hDLL) Then ExitLoop ; END key was pressed Sleep(250) WEnd $oIE = "" $hDLL = "" GUIDelete($hBackground)  
    • By Chimp
      This script is an alternative (improvement) to the script published at this link (www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/186225-interesting-effect-with-transparency). In that post a flash animation was used and therefore you need the flash player to work, while here only javascript is used.
      Here, too, the aim is to show an interesting effect that can be obtained by exploiting transparency, but can also be used as it is just for fun.
      The animation consists of some fish wandering around the screen. You can continue working on the computer by letting them swim.
      The javascript source was not written by me, but I got it from this link: https://github.com/lrusso/Aquarium. I shrunk it down a bit and tweaked it so that fish can swim across the entire screen even with different sized monitors.
      The fish images and html and javascript sources have been bundled into a single "monolithic" AutoIt script, so it's easier to run.
      I hope you find it relaxing.
      Have fun
      fishMonolitic.zip
    • By tarretarretarre
      About AutoIt-Events
      AutoIt-Events is an event Observer and is a core dependency for Autoit-Socket-IO but can be used for any Autoit project.
      Example
      #include "Event.au3" ; Subscribe listeners _Event_Listen(UserCreatedEvent, SendWelcomeMail) _Event_Listen(UserCreatedEvent, RegisterNewsLetter) ; Fire event _Event(UserCreatedEvent, @UserName, "tarre.islam@gmail.com") Func UserCreatedEvent(Const ByRef $oEvent, $name, $email) ; via $oEvent you can pass data to its listeners $oEvent.add("name", $name) $oEvent.add("email", $email) $oEvent.add("id", 1) EndFunc Func SendWelcomeMail(Const $oEvent) MsgBox(64, "Welcome mail sent", "Welcome mail sent to " & $oEvent.item("name") & " with email " & $oEvent.item("email")) EndFunc Func RegisterNewsLetter(Const $oEvent) MsgBox(64, "News letter registred", "News letter bound to user id " & $oEvent.item("id")) EndFunc  
      The code is also available at Github

Autoit-Events-1.0.0.zip
    • By tarretarretarre
      Version 2.x.x and 3.x.x has been moved to branch 3.x
      About Autoit-Socket-IO
      Autoit-Socket-IO is a event driven TCP/IP wrapper heavily inspired from Socket.IO with focus on user friendliness and long term sustainability.
      I constantly want to make this UDF faster and better, so if you have any suggestions or questions (beginner and advanced) Do not hesitate to ask them, I will gladly help!
      Key features
      Simple API 99% data-type serialization thanks to Autoit-Serialize Can easily be extended with your own functionality thanks to Autoit-Events "Educational" examples Data encryption thanks to _<Crypt.au3> Limitations
      Speed. This UDF will sacrifice some speed for convenience Getting started
      Download the script from AutoIt or pull it from the official github repo git@github.com:tarreislam/Autoit-Socket-IO.git and checkout the tag 4.0.0-beta Check out the documentaion Take a look in the examples/ folder Changelog
      To see changes from 3.x.x and 2.x.x please checkout the 3.x branch
      Version 4.0.0-beta (This update break scripts.)
      Code base fully rewritten with Autoit-Events and decoupled to improve code quality and reduce bloat. The new UDF is very different from 3.x.x so please checkout the UPGRADE guide to fully understand all changes Added new documentation documentaion Success stories
      Since December 2017-now I have used version 1.5.0 in an production environment for 150+ clients with great success, the only downtime is planned windows updates and power outages.

Newest version (2020-09-15!)

Older versions (Not supported anymore)
      Autoit-Socket-IO-1.0.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.1.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.3.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.4.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.5.0.zip
      Autoit-Socket-IO-2.0.0.zip
    • By mdwerne
      Hello,
      Before Broadcom took over Symantec, I was able to use the following code as the base to scrape daily definition downloads from the web. Since the pages were moved over to the Broadcom web servers, I get a page full of what I believe may be JavaScript instead of the fully rendered page that lies behind it. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can read the full rendered webpage using AutoIt?
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE_DEFS = _IECreate("https://www.broadcom.com/support/security-center/definitions/download/detail?gid=sep14", 0, 0, 1, 1) $sString_DEFS = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE_DEFS) MsgBox(0, "https://www.broadcom.com/support/security-center/definitions/download/detail?gid=sep14", $sString_DEFS) The above code will show the JavaScript, but if you go to the URL in a browser that has JavaScript enabled, you will see the fully rendered page that I would like to access. I hope my question makes sense, and I would appreciate any suggestions to get this working again.
      All the best,
      -Mike