Kantu, the browser for automation scripters

MattHiggs

Hey all.  I wanted to share with you a discovery I made quite by accident, but it is so interesting, cool, and packaged with an API to make use of, I felt that it would be criminal of me not to share.  Allow me to share with you Kantu Automation, a website which is currently beta testing the browser that I have been using since I first discovered it.  More specifically, they are beta testing a web browser with an IDE specifically for the purposes of automating navigating the web, complete with command line interface, API, and in need of testers.  And here is the real kicker.  It doesn't use the standard DOM model like what scripters are used to.  It uses an intuitive combination of OCR, screen capture, and simulated mouse and keyboard actions to quickly and easily create an automation scripts that can be saved for later use.  Here is a youtube video showing this in action, and they still need beta testers....

2017-01-09 23_31_03-Kantu Docs_ Record, Replay and API and 1 more page ‎- Microsoft Edge.png

2017-01-09 23_31_39-Kantu Docs_ Record, Replay and API and 1 more page ‎- Microsoft Edge.png

2017-01-09 23_31_46-Kantu Docs_ Record, Replay and API and 1 more page ‎- Microsoft Edge.png

2017-01-09 23_32_06-Kantu Docs_ Record, Replay and API and 1 more page ‎- Microsoft Edge.png

Edited by MattHiggs

Can it be integrated with AutoIt? I know it says you can use multiple languages with their API, but it isn't too specific. I'm just wondering because I have a very large library of AU3 scripts already and having two different automation languages with this browser could get messy.

UHJvZmVzc2lvbmFsIENvbXB1dGVyZXI=

31 minutes ago, anthonyjr2 said:

Can it be integrated with AutoIt? I know it says you can use multiple languages with their API, but it isn't too specific. I'm just wondering because I have a very large library of AU3 scripts already and having two different automation languages with this browser could get messy.

Edited by MattHiggs