Neat "Window spy" tool

MattHiggs

Hey AutoIT scripters,

I found a neat little application I wanted to share with you.  SpyEx is a tool which enumerates all of the Windows for each process running on computer, gives you a detailed DOM structure of any open IE windows,  Enumerate UI Automation and Active Accessibility tree, and "Spy" on a window to see a list of the windows messages and their parameters that it receives in real time.  All from within a single, portable executable.  The developer has also made some other interesting tools as well, so I would highly recommend checking them out.

Edited by MattHiggs

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, KarlosTHG said:

it looks very good however when I scanned the file here: https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/3be4d022812294abc890f948edde6c4c7b2c41a10c624fe614485dc731172b8b?environmentId=100 it showed some suspicious traits, I understand that it can be due the nature of that kind of tool but is good to be prevented.

Regards and thanks for the tool.

While I can understand your caution, one of the tools located on the Website (compton HD benchmark tool) is used in (and actually displayed on the product's download page) one of Eli the Computer Guy's educational videos.  I can assure you, as long as you are using the tools correctly, no harm done.