AutoIt Windows 10 x64

AccRPA

Hi! I have Windows 10 x64  and I've installed the latest release version of AutoIt v3.3.14, and I'm trying to test an example from the Examples folder of AutoIt, but it doesn't work. I've tried to execute AutoIt3_x64, and then select calculator file from the Examples folder, then the script open the calculator but doesn't do anything else (it should type 2 x 4 x 8 x16). I've tried to run AutoIt3_x64 as Administrator and execute AutoIt3 (x86) as well, but the result is the same. When I execute Au3Info_x64 to see the ID of the elements, there's no ID for elements of calculator, does AutoIt recognize the ID in Windows 10?

Does anyone run the calculator example in Windows 10 x64 and it works?

I've also tried Au3Info_x64 with Excel file, and it doesn't work. :(

Thank you.

Regards.

Thank you for your reply!, but the problem is that Au3Info_x64  doesn't return the ID of the elements, so how can I refer an element without its ID (I don't want use screen coordenates)? 

I've tested Au3Info_x64 in Windows 7 and it returns the id.

• Moderators

What JohnOne is trying to explain is that Calculator in Windows10, as a Universal App, does not expose the control IDs the same as the (desktop app) calculator in Windows 7. If you do a search on the forum you will find other threads discussing this very issue; most folks have gone with IUIAutomation (in the Examples forum) if I recall correctly.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!