Having trouble with data from an input box

ExiLeD4EveR

'm trying to make an autologin script for facebook which prompts u to enter an email and a password and then opens the browser and logs you with the info u entered but im having a problem with the text entered in the input box. What i basically want it to do is take what's written on the inputbox and replace it on the email form in the facebook site and the password. Don't mind the other buttons in the gui , i just wanted to focus on the facebook button first. Any help will be appreciated

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=c:\users\ExiLeD\desktop\coding\autoit\gui samples\simplegui.kxf
$SimpleGUI = GUICreate("MultiProgram", 392, 122, -1, -1)
GUISetIcon("C:\Users\ExiLeD\Desktop\Work\Smile\Icon Pack\EcranLcd.ico", -1)
$Notepad = GUICtrlCreateButton("Notepad", 16, 24, 73, 25)
GUICtrlSetCursor (-1, 0)
$Calculator = GUICtrlCreateButton("Calculator", 112, 24, 73, 25)
GUICtrlSetCursor (-1, 0)
$ExitButoon = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 160, 72, 73, 25)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
GUICtrlSetCursor (-1, 0)
$Lol = GUICtrlCreateButton("Lol Login", 208, 24, 73, 25)
GUICtrlSetCursor (-1, 0)
$Facebook = GUICtrlCreateButton("Facebook ", 304, 24, 73, 25)
GUICtrlSetCursor (-1, 0)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $Facebook ;= if Facebook is pressed it creates the email form
            $Face_Login = GUICreate("Facebook Login", 295, 88, -1, -1)
            GUISetIcon("C:\Users\ExiLeD\Downloads\Iconshock-Social-Media-Beakers-Facebook.ico", -1)
            $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Email", 40, 24, 29, 17)
            $InputBox1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 21, 148, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_CENTER))
            $data1 = GUICtrlRead(-1)
            $Email_button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Done", 96, 56, 97, 25)
            GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
                $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
                Switch $nMsg
                    Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                        Exit
                    Case $Email_button ;= if Done from email form is pressed then delete the email form and open the password form
                        GUIDelete($Face_Login)
                        Sleep(200)
                        $Face_Login2 = GUICreate("Facebook Login", 295, 88, -1, -1)
                        GUISetIcon("C:\Users\ExiLeD\Downloads\Iconshock-Social-Media-Beakers-Facebook.ico", -1)
                        $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password", 16, 24, 50, 17)
                        $InputBox2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 21, 148, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_CENTER))
                        $data2 = GUICtrlRead(-1)
                        $Pass_button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Done", 96, 56, 97, 25)
                        GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
                            $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
                            Switch $nMsg
                                Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                                    Exit
                                Case $Pass_button ;= if Done from password form is pressed then it deletes the password form and , to add(open internet explorer on the facebook login page
                                    GUIDelete($Face_Login2)
                                    FB_SignIn()
                            EndSwitch
                        WEnd

EndSwitch
            WEnd

EndSwitch
WEnd

Func FB_SignIn()

Global $oIE = _IECreate("https://www.facebook.com/")

Local $username = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "email")
    Local $password = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "pass")
    Local $button = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "loginbutton")

_IEFormElementSetValue($username, $data1)
    _IEFormElementSetValue($password, $data2)

_IEAction($button, "click")

EndFunc

You're reading the information from the Input control in the wrong places, you're reading them as soon as you've created them. You need to read the contents AFTER you've hit the button to log in. The 2  variables $data 1 and $data2 will both be empty, so nothing will be working the way you want them to.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

1 hour ago, BrewManNH said:

You're reading the information from the Input control in the wrong places, you're reading them as soon as you've created them. You need to read the contents AFTER you've hit the button to log in. The 2  variables $data 1 and $data2 will both be empty, so nothing will be working the way you want them to.

Thanks a lot for helping me out. One more question although i think i already know the answer. Can the text entered on an input form be with * (Need it for the password form). Or should i choose the InputBox function instead ? 

Use the  $ES_PASSWORD style setting when creating the Input control.

Although in my opinion, there's almost never a need to mask the password entry, usually because there's almost never anyone looking over your shoulder when you're putting it in. I've always found it to be more of a pain in the ass to enter a password and fat finger something, and have to erase the whole entry because you don't know what you've already typed. 

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator