firefox au3 doesnt work for clicking on a button

hey guys, im from germany but seeking help her since here nobody can help me. Im trying to click a sign in button but nomatter whether i try it with ffclick oder indirectly via ffxpath, it wont work. on other sites it works fine . the buttons there seem to be different. so here´s the site and the html code of xpath that i get : https://www.deutschlandcard.de/netto-registrierung-az

<button class="button showStep2 next signupWithoutCard button-large" tabindex="0">Jetzt kostenlos anmelden</button>

i want to click the "jetzt anmelden" button

#Include <FF.au3>

Example()

Func Example()

_FFStart("https://www.deutschlandcard.de/netto-registrierung-az", "default", 1, False) ; Die URL, FF-default-Profil, "1" für "immer neuen Prozess für FireFox starten", "False" für "sichtbar"

If _FFIsConnected() Then

;_FFClick("img", "tag", 5) ; clicks on the 5th image

Sleep(1000)

_FFClick("button showStep2 next signupWithoutCard button-large","class")

Sleep(10000)
    _FFWindowClose()
Else
    MsgBox(0,"Error:", "Can't connect to FireFox!")
EndIf

EndFunc

You could try something like this --

#Include <FF.au3>

Example()

Func Example()

_FFStart("https://www.deutschlandcard.de/netto-registrierung-az", "default", 1, False) ; Die URL, FF-default-Profil, "1" für "immer neuen Prozess für FireFox starten", "False" für "sichtbar"

If _FFIsConnected() Then
    $oButton = _FFXPath("//button[@class='button showStep2 next signupWithoutCard button-large']")
    _FFClick($oButton)
EndIf

EndFunc

Both scripts worked here..

Im on FF V0.6.0.1b-15

Edited by careca
Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

Your MozRepl off... FF version...
 idk

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

Au3Record.exe

hmm ff and mozrepl are on the latest version.. with other scripts its working.. the only difference was that on other sites the button was always defined with an id, here on this site this button doesnt load a new page , it immediately jumps to the form. perhaps that can be the reason ? the strange thing is on other normal sites where the button is a "normal" button the script worked perfectly. so mozrepl autoit and firefox should be working fine. i am really really confused that it works for you . i was sure it has something with the html code to do.

My firefox is v.50.1.0

I would clear the firefox cache and cookie associated. Other than that, no clue.

Spoiler

Au3Record.exe

omg i found the solution....... i downloaded the ff.au3 from your forum and it works fine... thanks careca and dan , your answer that it works for you made me think about what is different in germany... and then i knew the ff.au3 !! :D:D i downloaded it from a german page and not from this forum.

thanks guys thanks for the quick answers and willingness to help

but i forgot there is another important question that i have.How do i read a text line ? the text is always at the same place

id give you the link but youve got to login for that, hopefully the html can help or my wrong script perhaps ?

$hallo = _FFXPath(".//*[@id='linkDCC']/div[1]/span[3]")

MsgBox(0,"hi",_FFObj($hallo))

_FFReadText ?

maybe _FFObjGet. Im not much into it.

Danp2 knows for sure. Helped me much in the past.

Spoiler

Au3Record.exe

ok allright ill try it out  later... i know it might sound silly but right now im stuck with the radio button for male .. i really cant understand the _FFFormRadioButton Function..

<input class="mandatory" value="M" name="gender" tabindex="1" type="radio"/>

i understood it that way that the funcition only needs the value or name of the radio button ? Both variations, typing "M" in brackets after _FFFormRadioButton and "gender" do not work..

now i tried it with the index wont work either... what am i doing wrong ? 

#Include <ff3.au3>

Example()

Func Example()

If _FFIsConnected() Then
    $oButton = _FFXPath("//button[@class='button showStep2 next signupWithoutCard button-large']")
    _FFClick($oButton)
    Sleep(1000)
    _FFFormRadioButton(1, 0, "index")
EndIf

EndFunc

i got it... im sry for the silly question  ... sry sry. i hope that later i will also understand how to read the text and wont be bothering you

for the ones who are interested , this is how it worked ( fu*k my brain, how silly am i ) 

_FFFormRadioButton("M", 1,"value")

how can i delete posts ?

Dont worry about it, glad you solved it. But maybe next time just edit last post instead of posting again every few minutes ;)

Spoiler

Au3Record.exe

ok :D so i got so far that im at the page with the text, but with both ways it doenst work. i think the html code is interesting, the text stands after a checkbox:

<input class="checkbox card-to-replace" name="cards[]" value="1263302459" tabindex="1" type="checkbox"/>
<label for="cards">1263302459</label>

xpath leads me only to the second line, i just added the line that stands above perhaps thats the solution .

hmm i just see now that i perhaps can get it by getvalue ?

after reading this textfield i would need it at another one too, but for that text perhaps your functions will work. first ill do it step by step and hopefully read this textline.