Simpel

_GetLogonTime returns false

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

I wanted to use _GetLogonTime() by guinness (https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/19370-autoit-wrappers/?do=findComment&comment=942069).

#include <Date.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
ConsoleWrite(_GetLogonTime() & @LF)
Func _GetLogonTime($sUserName = @UserName, $sComputerName = @ComputerName) ; Idea by trancexx: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/113611-if-isadmin-not-detected-as-admin/
    Local $aRet = DllCall("netapi32.dll", "long", "NetUserGetInfo", "wstr", $sComputerName, "wstr", $sUserName, "dword", 11, "ptr*", 0)
    _ArrayDisplay($aRet)
    If @error Or $aRet[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, False)
    Local $sHours = DllStructGetData(DllStructCreate("ptr;ptr;ptr;ptr;dword;dword;dword;ptr;ptr;dword;dword;dword;dword;ptr;dword;ptr;dword;dword;byte;dword", $aRet[4]), 18)
    DllCall("netapi32.dll", "long", "NetApiBufferFree", "ptr", $aRet[4])
    Return _DateAdd("h", "-" & $sHours, _NowCalc())
EndFunc   ;==>_GetLogonTime

It always returns false.

I displayed $aRet:
[0]|2221
[1]|mycomputer
[2]|myuser
[3]|11
[4]|0x0000000000000000

$aRet[4] shouldn't be 0x0000000000000000 right? Any help?

Regards, Conrad

SciTE = 3.6.2.0/full   AutoIt = 3.3.14.2   AutoItX64 = 0   OS = Win7Pro SP1   OSArch = X64   Language = 0407/german
H:\...\AutoIt3\SciTE   H:\...\AutoIt3   H:\...\AutoIt3\Include   H: = Network Drive

88x31.png  Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind.

Hi,

thanks. I'm using a domain account. So that's the the point.

Any other possibility to check, when the user i use currently started working?

I have a mounting script. If this script is in startup it mostly fails because it had to delay a bit. So I want to check if it's to early because of running logon and wait 2 minutes or if app is started hours later and can try to mount instantly.

Regards, Conrad

SciTE = 3.6.2.0/full   AutoIt = 3.3.14.2   AutoItX64 = 0   OS = Win7Pro SP1   OSArch = X64   Language = 0407/german
H:\...\AutoIt3\SciTE   H:\...\AutoIt3   H:\...\AutoIt3\Include   H: = Network Drive

88x31.png  Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind.

If you're using AD, check the AD UDF functions.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

@BrewManNH: I will check.

I tested code from post 1 at another computer. It returns actual time but 7 days ago. The computer is running only some hours.

I did use this computer nearly every day with the same user with autologin.

Ideas?

Can you try this one (with a local account only) ?

#include <Date.au3>

ConsoleWrite(_GetLogonTime() & @LF)
Func _GetLogonTime($sUserName = @UserName, $sComputerName = @ComputerName) ; Idea by trancexx: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/113611-if-isadmin-not-detected-as-admin/
    Local $aRet = DllCall("netapi32.dll", "long", "NetUserGetInfo", "wstr", $sComputerName, "wstr", $sUserName, "dword", 11, "ptr*", 0)
    If @error Or $aRet[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, False)
    Local $sSeconds = DllStructGetData(DllStructCreate("ptr;ptr;ptr;ptr;dword;dword;dword;ptr;ptr;dword;dword;dword;dword;ptr;dword;ptr;dword;dword;byte;dword", $aRet[4]), 10)
    DllCall("netapi32.dll", "long", "NetApiBufferFree", "ptr", $aRet[4])
    Local $slastLogon = _DateAdd('s', Number($sSeconds), "1970/01/01 00:00:00")
    Return $slastLogon
EndFunc   ;==>_GetLogonTime

Much more better. I logged off and in at 20:34 local time and your result says 19:34.

Actual time zone is UTC+1. Is that possibly the reason for that 1 hour shift?

Recommend using AD UDF _AD_GetLastLoginDate function, as this checks all DCs for the LastLogontimestamp.

"The Lastlogon attribute is only updated on the domain controller that performs the authentication and is not replicated.  The LastLogontimestamp is replicated, but by default only if it is 14 days or more older than the previous value. "

#10 ·  Posted

You can also use WMI for emunerate all current sessions on the computer and get each logon time :

#RequireAdmin

Local $aUserInfos, $aLogonId, $iStartTime, $oSessions
Local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:/root/cimv2")
If Not IsObj($oWMI) Then Exit MsgBox(16, "Error", "WMI Error. Exit")

Local $oUserSessions = $oWMI.ExecQuery("select * from WIN32_LoggedOnUser")
For $oUserSession In $oUserSessions
    $aUserInfos = StringRegExp($oUserSession.Antecedent, '"([^"]+)"', 3)
    $aLogonId = StringRegExp($oUserSession.Dependent, '"([^"]+)"', 1)

$oSessions = $oWMI.ExecQuery("select * from WIN32_LogonSession Where LogonId = " & $aLogonId[0])
    For $oSession In $oSessions
        $iStartTime = StringRegExpReplace($oSession.StartTime, "^(\d{4})(\d{2})(\d{2})(\d{2})(\d{2})(\d{2}).+", "$1/$2/$3 $4:$5:$6")
        ConsoleWrite($aUserInfos[0] & "\" & $aUserInfos[1] & @TAB & $iStartTime & @CRLF)
    Next
Next

#11 ·  Posted

Thanks,

it works great for me. We do have only single-user-mode.

Regards, Conrad

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      hello
      please i need to link a progress bar with a time can you help me?
      e.g
      i want to set a progress bar for 10 sec
      am waiting for your answers
      thank you.
    • imitto
      By imitto
      Hello all!
      I use Autoit for a while, already made some automation for a TV station's master control room with it. I made a UDF to easily work with PAL timecode and time with milliseconds, convert, add or subtract them. Feel free to use it if you want something like this
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=PAL Timecode Calculator UDF #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=horvath.imre@gmail.com #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** ; ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _tcAdd ; Description....: Returns addition of two timecodes ; Syntax.........: _tcAdd($fTc1, fTc2 [, $fFormat = "P"]) ; ; Parameters.....: $fTc1 - First timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff format ; $fTc2 - Second timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff format ; $fFormat - Time base - "P" (default): PAL (25 fps) ; "M" : millisecond ; ; Return value...: Sum of the two timecode in the selected format Func _tcAdd($fTc1, $fTc2, $fFormat = "P", $fHourFormat = 1) Local $fMs1 = _tcToMs($fTc1) Local $fMs2 = _tcToMs($fTc2) Local $fSumMs = $fMs1 + $fMs2 Return _msToTc($fSumMs, $fFormat, $fHourFormat) EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _tcsSub ; Description....: Returns addition of two timecodes ; Syntax.........: _tcSub($fTc1, fTc2 [, $fFormat = "P"]) ; ; Parameters.....: $fTc1 - First timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff format ; $fTc2 - Second timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff format ; $fFormat - Time base - "P" (default): PAL (25 fps) ; "M" : millisecond ; ; Return value...: Subtract $fTc2 from $fTc1 in the source format Func _tcSub($fTc1, $fTc2, $fFormat = "P") Local $fMs1 = _tcToMs($fTc1) Local $fMs2 = _tcToMs($fTc2) Local $fSumMs = $fMs1 - $fMs2 If $fSumMs < 0 Then $fSumMs = _tcToMs("24:00:00.00") - ($fSumMs * -1) EndIf Return _msToTc($fSumMs, $fFormat) EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _tcToMs ; Description....: Returns timecode converted to total milliseconds ; Syntax.........: _tcToMs($fTc) ; ; Parameters.....: $fTc - Timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff or hh:mm:ss:xxx format, where xxx are milliseconds ; ; Return value...: Milliseconds as an integer value Func _tcToMs($fTc) Local $fTemp = StringSplit($fTc, ":.") Local $fChr = StringLen($fTemp[4]) Switch $fChr Case 2 Return ($fTemp[4] * 40) + ($fTemp[3] * 1000) + ($fTemp[2] * 60000) + ($fTemp[1] * 3600000) Case 3 Return ($fTemp[4]) + ($fTemp[3] * 1000) + ($fTemp[2] * 60000) + ($fTemp[1] * 3600000) EndSwitch EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _msToTc ; Description....: Converts total milliseconds to timecode ; Syntax.........: _msToTc($fIn, $fFormat = "P", $fHourFormat = 1) ; ; Parameters.....: $fIn - Time in milliseconds ; $fFormat - Output format "P": PAL TC (default) ; "M": hh:mm:ss.xxx where xxx are milliseconds ; $fHourFormat - Hour format "1": max. value is 23, then starts from 0 (default) ; "0": hours can be more then 23 ; ; Return value...: Timecode as string in the selected format Func _msToTc($fIn, $fFormat = "P", $fHourFormat = 1) Switch $fFormat Case "P" Local $fFr = StringFormat("%02i", (StringRight($fIn, 3) - Mod(StringRight($fIn, 3), 40)) / 40) Case "M" Local $fFr = StringFormat("%03i", StringRight($fIn, 3)) EndSwitch $fIn = StringTrimRight($fIn, 3) Local $fSec = StringFormat("%02i", Mod($fIn, 60)) $fIn -= $fSec Local $fMinTot = $fIn / 60 Local $fMin = StringFormat("%02i", Mod($fMinTot, 60)) $fIn -= $fMin*60 Local $fHourTot = $fIn / 60 / 60 Switch $fHourFormat Case 1 $fHour = StringFormat("%02i", Mod($fHourTot, 24)) Case 0 $fHour = StringFormat("%02i", $fHourTot) EndSwitch Return($fHour & ":" & $fMin & ":" & $fSec & "." & $fFr) EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _tcFormatChange ; Description....: Toggle TC format ; Syntax.........: _tcFormatChange($fTc) ; ; Parameters.....: $fTc - Timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff or hh:mm:ss:xxx format, where xxx are milliseconds ; ; Return value...: PAL timecode or time with milliseconds as string, depends on input Func _tcFormatChange($fTc) Local $fTemp = StringSplit($fTc, ":.") Local $fChr = StringLen($fTemp[4]) Switch $fChr Case 2 Return $fTemp[1]&":"&$fTemp[2]&":"&$fTemp[3]&"."&StringFormat("%03i", $fTemp[4]*40) Case 3 Return $fTemp[1]&":"&$fTemp[2]&":"&$fTemp[3]&"."&StringFormat("%02i", ($fTemp[4]-Mod($fTemp[4], 40))/40) EndSwitch EndFunc And the example script:
      #include<_PAL_TC_Calc.au3> $palTC1 = "00:01:12.20" $palTC2 = "23:59:50.02" $msTC1 = "00:01:12.800" $msTC2 = "23:59:50.120" MsgBox(0, "1", _tcAdd($palTC1, $palTC2)); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, turns hour back to 0 after 23, returns PAL TC format MsgBox(0, "2", _tcAdd($palTC1, $palTC2, "M")); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, turns hour back to 0 after 23, returns time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "3", _tcAdd($palTC1, $palTC2, "M", 0)); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, hours can be infinite, returns time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "4", _tcAdd($msTC1, $msTC2)); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, turns hour back to 0 after 23, returns PAL TC format MsgBox(0, "5", _tcAdd($msTC1, $msTC2, "M")); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, turns hour back to 0 after 23, returns time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "6", _tcAdd($msTC1, $msTC2, "M", 0)); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, hours can be infinite, returns time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "7", _tcSub($palTC2, $palTC1)); Subtract $palTC1 from $palTC2, returns PAL TC format MsgBox(0, "8", _tcSub($palTC2, $palTC1, "M")); Subtract $palTC1 from $palTC2, time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "9", _tcSub($msTC1, $msTC2)); Subtract $palTC1 from $palTC2, returns PAL TC format - when hits zero, counts back from 24:00:00.00 MsgBox(0, "10", _tcSub($msTC1, $msTC2, "M")); Subtract $palTC1 from $palTC2, time with milliseconds format - when hits zero, counts back from 24:00:00.000 MsgBox(0, "11", _tcFormatChange($palTC2)); Convert PAL TC to time with milliseconds and back MsgBox(0, "12", _tcFormatChange($msTC2)); Convert PAL TC to time with milliseconds and back  
      TC_CALC_example.au3
      _PAL_TC_Calc.au3
    • kawliga751
      By kawliga751
      I am trying to script the opening of multiple tabs in IE with each tab having a separate login/password. I have been able to make a successful script that will open 3 separate IE sessions with the correct webpage and login or a script that will open 3 tabs in one session (which I want) but will not login. I have tried _IECreate, IEAttach etc. This is the script I am currently using . 
      #include <IE.au3> Const $navOpenInNewTab = 0x0800 Dim $oIE = _IECreate('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/AAAA/index.htm') ;$o_IE.Navigate2('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/apps/yyyyyyy/LogInSAG/login.asp', $navOpenInNewTab) ;$o_IE.Navigate2('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/apps/yyyyyyy/LogInSAG/login.asp', $navOpenInNewTab) Call ("YYYYYYYSignIn") Func YYYYYYYSignIn () Local $username = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"uname") Local $password = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"pword") $oIE.Navigate2('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/apps/xxxxxxx/LogInSAG/login.asp',2048) _IEFormElementSetValue ($username, "xxxxxxx") _IEFormElementSetValue ($password, "xxxxxxx") Send('{Enter}') EndFunc Call ("xxxxxxxSignIn") Func xxxxxxxSignIn () __IENavigate($oIE, "https://soa1gui.xxxxxxx.biz/gateway/NFServlet;jsessionid=1E3B8F6520DE0A1EC914A8ABB7E86341?NFH_MessageId=&NFH_Page=%2fpages%2fsearch%2fsearch.jsp", 1, 0x800) Local $domain = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"NF_CustomerID") Local $User_Name = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"NF_UserName") Local $Password = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"NF_Password") _IEFormElementSetValue ($domain, xxxxxxx") _IEFormElementSetValue ($User_Name, "xxxxxxx") _IEFormElementSetValue ($Password, "xxxxxxx") ;Send('{Enter}') EndFunc  
    • Fhelipe
      By Fhelipe
      Nothing More
    • Realm
      By Realm
      After Several Minutes searching the forums for a simple solution to calculating for the Unix Time, as required for another project I am working on, I was astonished to not find one clean and universal solution. After looking over the helpfile, I noticed one simple solution given in the example with _DateDiff(). However it did not account for my current timezone or daylight savings time.
      Without further ado... This is my example of Calculating for a current Unix Time stamp or  seconds since Jan, 1st, 1970 00:00:00 GMT.
      This function will account for your timezone as well as for daylight savings time.
      Update: v0.3
      -Added Function to revert a Unix Time stamp into Date form.
      -Added parameter to original _GetUnixTime() allowing for a custom date since Jan 1st 1970 to be passed and converted to Unix Time.
      #include <Date.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <Constants.au3> Local $iUnixTime1 = _GetUnixTime() MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Unix Timestamp", "Seconds Since Jan, 1st, 1970 00:00:00 GMT" & @CRLF & $iUnixTime1) Local $sUnixDate1 = _GetDate_fromUnixTime($iUnixTime1) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Unix Timestamp", "Get Date from Unix Timestamp in Local Time" & @CRLF & $sUnixDate1) $sUnixDate1 = _GetDate_fromUnixTime($iUnixTime1, False) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Unix Timestamp", "Get Date from Unix Timestamp with $iReturnLocal = False which returns UTC Time" & @CRLF & $sUnixDate1) Local $iUnixTime2 = _GetUnixTime('2013/01/01 00:00:00') MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Unix Timestamp", "Seconds since 2013/01/01 00:00:00" & @CRLF & $iUnixTime2) ; Get timestamp for input datetime (or current datetime). Func _GetUnixTime($sDate = 0);Date Format: 2013/01/01 00:00:00 ~ Year/Mo/Da Hr:Mi:Se Local $aSysTimeInfo = _Date_Time_GetTimeZoneInformation() Local $utcTime = "" If Not $sDate Then $sDate = _NowCalc() If Int(StringLeft($sDate, 4)) < 1970 Then Return "" If $aSysTimeInfo[0] = 2 Then ; if daylight saving time is active $utcTime = _DateAdd('n', $aSysTimeInfo[1] + $aSysTimeInfo[7], $sDate) ; account for time zone and daylight saving time Else $utcTime = _DateAdd('n', $aSysTimeInfo[1], $sDate) ; account for time zone EndIf Return _DateDiff('s', "1970/01/01 00:00:00", $utcTime) EndFunc ;==>_GetUnixTime ;$blTrim: Year in short format and no seconds. Func _GetDate_fromUnixTime($iUnixTime, $iReturnLocal = True) Local $aRet = 0, $aDate = 0 Local $aMonthNumberAbbrev[13] = ["", "Jan", "Feb", "Mar", "Apr", "May", "Jun", "Jul", "Aug", "Sep", "Oct", "Nov", "Dec"] Local $timeAdj = 0 If Not $iReturnLocal Then Local $aSysTimeInfo = _Date_Time_GetTimeZoneInformation() Local $timeAdj = $aSysTimeInfo[1] * 60 If $aSysTimeInfo[0] = 2 Then $timeAdj += $aSysTimeInfo[7] * 60 EndIf $aRet = DllCall("msvcrt.dll", "str:cdecl", "ctime", "int*", $iUnixTime + $timeAdj ) If @error Or Not $aRet[0] Then Return "" $aDate = StringSplit(StringTrimRight($aRet[0], 1), " ", 2) Return $aDate[4] & "/" & StringFormat("%.2d", _ArraySearch($aMonthNumberAbbrev, $aDate[1])) & "/" & $aDate[2] & " " & $aDate[3] EndFunc ;==>_GetUnixDate Enjoy!
      Realm
      Update: >Added some functionality and a suggestion from FireFox