autoit - Exchange Mail (send)

Hello,

Please help me with the following problem:

What I want to do:

I want to send a mail from a Windows Server 2012.

Details:

I have a virtual server (win server 2012) that has connection to the network but NOT to the internet. In my organization we use Outlook (with exchange) to send mails. 

I use Remote Desktop to connect to my server. My server doesn't have outlook but I can enter on a webpage (from network) and from there I am able to send mails. I want to be able to send a mail automatically from my server also when I am not connected with RD to it. I made some tests and when my server is in desktop mode (gui) I made a autoit script (mouse move, clicks, send keys) to send the mail from our network page. 

How I can send a mail with autoit using exchange when my server is not in GUI (desktop mode)?

I really dont know.

What I know is this: On my Iphone I use the same mail account and I have set the following parameters:

email: blabla@domain.com

server: m-async.domain.com

domain:  blabla.bla

username:

password

description: Exchange

• Developers

Pretty sure somebody knows responsible for the Exchange setup. :)

In general Exchange server's SMTP deamon is enabled when multifunctionals are used and they want to use the scan-to-email function for instance.  

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)